[Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 109
  1. #61
    Member sciso is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    m_vecOriginLocation
    33Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by xspeed View Post
    what you use client version ? for join game. i have client 2012 but got problem gameguard, can you help me join game ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    what a problem i use 2012 client.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Delete Character Work
    2012 client is too old for emu... use the latest version of GC

  2. #62
    Member xspeed is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    43Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    2013 client ?

  3. #63
    Member sciso is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    m_vecOriginLocation
    33Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by xspeed View Post
    2013 client ?
    download the latest client on gc site and update it with gc launcher then use the server with it

  4. #64
    Member xspeed is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2005 Join Date
    LocalhostLocation
    43Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by sciso View Post
    download the latest client on gc site and update it with gc launcher then use the server with it
    ok thank you i can join it and now you emu 50%+ ?

  5. #65
    Member sciso is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    m_vecOriginLocation
    33Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by xspeed View Post
    ok thank you i can join it and now you emu 50%+ ?
    i'm not working on this project anymore cause i have not replies about packet encryption method

  6. #66
    Newbie ASV is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Without knowing too much about coding, but can't you determine the method by looking at the code?

  7. #67
    Gold subscription Snopboy is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Kerning PQLocation
    988Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    I'm pretty sure this is the Encryption key:
    0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x01, 0x00, 0x06, 0x00, 0x2F, 0x37, 0x05, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0F, 0x00,
    0xE4, 0xAF, 0x77, 0x00, 0xE8, 0x0F, 0x8B, 0x14, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xFF, 0xF3, 0x60, 0x00,
    0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7F, 0x29, 0x20, 0x1C, 0x08, 0x87, 0x01, 0x01, 0x58, 0x02, 0x00, 0x00,
    0xFD, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xFF, 0x7B, 0x27, 0xE3, 0xCD, 0xF0, 0x8C, 0x02,
    0x0A, 0x5A, 0xAA, 0xD5, 0x29, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0F, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x05, 0xE0, 0x51, 0x00,
    0x41, 0x60, 0xC8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x28, 0x02, 0x58, 0x11, 0x83, 0x00, 0x64, 0x80, 0xF8, 0xCA,
    0x01, 0x07, 0x30, 0x08, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3F


    https://github.com/amPerl/RiceEmu/bl...kets/Static.cs
    PHP<3
    Looking for PHP developers for code reviews, PM me

  8. #68
    Member sciso is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2013 Join Date
    m_vecOriginLocation
    33Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnopBoy View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is the Encryption key:
    0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x01, 0x00, 0x06, 0x00, 0x2F, 0x37, 0x05, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0F, 0x00,
    0xE4, 0xAF, 0x77, 0x00, 0xE8, 0x0F, 0x8B, 0x14, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xFF, 0xF3, 0x60, 0x00,
    0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x7F, 0x29, 0x20, 0x1C, 0x08, 0x87, 0x01, 0x01, 0x58, 0x02, 0x00, 0x00,
    0xFD, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xFF, 0x7B, 0x27, 0xE3, 0xCD, 0xF0, 0x8C, 0x02,
    0x0A, 0x5A, 0xAA, 0xD5, 0x29, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x0F, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x05, 0xE0, 0x51, 0x00,
    0x41, 0x60, 0xC8, 0x00, 0x00, 0x08, 0x28, 0x02, 0x58, 0x11, 0x83, 0x00, 0x64, 0x80, 0xF8, 0xCA,
    0x01, 0x07, 0x30, 0x08, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0x3F


    https://github.com/amPerl/RiceEmu/bl...kets/Static.cs

    i have no experience with packets, where i can use this?

  9. #69
    Gold subscription Snopboy is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Kerning PQLocation
    988Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by sciso View Post
    i have no experience with packets, where i can use this?
    You use it to view the packets when you sniff them.
    I assume you'll have all the packets in Hex form, which you will need to guess the bytes and types.
    You can use winpcap to "record" all data going through your network but you'd still need to write your own program to print the data being sent from and to the server, through the client (DriftCity's client process).
    Networking is not my forte, sorry for not being much helpful.
    PHP<3
    Looking for PHP developers for code reviews, PM me

  10. #70
    Fuck. SheenBR is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Feb 2008 Join Date
    Ja├║, BrazilLocation
    2,391Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    This "key" is probably used to build some cryptography class.. Like Blowfish or something. You have to guess the ecryption method used in the first place..

  11. #71
    Member stalintlv is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    46Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Compiled someone will have everything to do test

  12. #72
    Registered ByLeon is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    20Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by xspeed View Post
    what you use client version ? for join game. i have client 2012 but got problem gameguard, can you help me join game ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    what a problem i use 2012 client.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Delete Character Work
    Code:
    // Not Fix Create Account
    [RicePacket(82, RiceServer.ServerType.Lobby)]
    public static void CreateCharacter(RicePacket packet)
    {
    string characterName = packet.Reader.ReadUnicode();
    string UIDCreate = packet.Reader.ReadUnicode();
    DbConnection dbconn_c = Database.GetConnection();
    DbCommand crechar = dbconn_c.CreateCommand();
    crechar.CommandText = @"Insert into characters (UID, Name) values ('" + UIDCreate + "', '" + characterName + "')";
    //Test
    //crechar.CommandText = @"Insert into characters (UID, Name) values ('1', '" + characterName + "')";
    crechar.ExecuteNonQuery();
    
    Log.WriteLine("Create Character Success Name: {0}", characterName);
    
    // TODO: Verify, Handle
    
    var ack = new RicePacket(82);
    ack.Writer.WriteUnicodeStatic(characterName, 21);
    packet.Sender.Send(ack);
    }
    UID not read.
    Last edited by ByLeon; 13-10-15 at 04:29 PM.

  13. #73
    Registered N1der5 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2015 Join Date
    MoonpalaceLocation
    9Posts

    Re: [Development] Frodo - A Drift City USA Emulator

    YO
    Tryin to use Rice but (and laugh if im the only one who cant do it) it says cant connect to any of the mysql databases

    Soo... yea i have no fix for that
    IVE BEEN HAVIN THIS PROB SO I NEED HELP
    Can 1 of ya help?

    N1der5
    Last edited by N1der5; 25-11-15 at 07:53 PM.

  14. #74
    Newbie PrizeGold is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Hello guys. I'm following with interest this project, mostly because i was an huge fan of the game since the iJJi times. Then i played DC Usa, JP and Eu. I'd like to run a "private" server on my pc just for fun. Can i join your "projects" even i have almost none exp in this field?

    What tools you use to run the game on your pc? mySQL, Rice and Drift City?

    If yes, what server files (and version) and what client (version) ?

    Is the game playable even in part, or actually not?

    Thanks for the attention

    Regards,

    Prize

  15. #75
    Ultimate Member savetherobots is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    198Posts

    Re: [Development] Rice - A Drift City USA Emulator.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrizeGold View Post
    Can i join your "projects" even i have almost none exp in this field?
    The Rice emulator project is still up on Github so you're welcome to download it and start improving it. That said, we have worked on it privately and will probably revive the project now that US Drift City is probably due to close.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrizeGold View Post
    What tools you use to run the game on your pc? mySQL, Rice and Drift City?
    You need Visual Studio to compile Rice from the source that is on Github. You'll also need a MySQL database.

    Quote Originally Posted by PrizeGold View Post
    If yes, what server files (and version) and what client (version) ?
    The Rice code that is up on Github should be compatible with the latest versions of the US Drift City client (through the Rice Launcher).

    Quote Originally Posted by PrizeGold View Post
    Is the game playable even in part, or actually not?
    Barely. We've since improved on Rice in the non-github private version (quests, exp-level handling, etc), but it's still far from release worthy.
    <Brandon> everyone has sp3 xp anyway

    Rice




Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Advertisement