Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dirftcity equals RayCitySEA ?

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Arent those the same games ? I just ask because i know there was a Thread with RayCitySEA server files (which i downloaded by the way but never tested) so i dunno if it helps when i create a mirror of those files. Maybe they could help in any way ?

Here is the Package (server + incomplete DB + client):

Reaction score
Arent those the same games ? I just ask because i know there was a Thread with RayCitySEA server files (which i downloaded by the way but never tested) so i dunno if it helps when i create a mirror of those files. Maybe they could help in any way ?

Here is the Package (server + incomplete DB + client):

it works?

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also nope. I only had these files laying around on my harddisk and offered them to the drift city section so people can check if they help in any way.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need some help when i start centerserver.exe nothing open , i'm using windows 10 if we succes to make a raycity server there will be alot of sea players it's a unique racing mmo game it's not fun when you race but when you go to clubwar its fun to race around the town with 100+ players and when you win your club rule the zone and produce petrol , So i needs some help but o don't get that the server files is very small why there are no textures or maps or anything anybody know about these server files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
RaycitySEA is not drift city, it's an english version of raycity.
Original raycity was a game in thai and someone tried to make an english version of it, it never really took off and i think it was online for like 1.5 years and then it got shut down because barely anyone played it.

Sadly raycity, while being really popular, got shut down as well by EA (because the game was owned by EA seoul).

Tbh i actually liked raycity more than drift city but oh well...

Back