Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drift City - The game!

Reaction score
Drift City
ARTYOMT - Drift City - The game! - RaGEZONE Forums

So I've decided to show the game we want to make the server for because many people don't know about it or think it sucks. Its for more people to help with the server for this great game.
Short About The Game:
Drift City is a action racing MMO with some RPG elements which make this game not so boring like NFS:World or Heat Online. It is also half-realistic which makes it very interesting but not fiction. So the cars go faster than normal using not normal parts but still the physics is real and cars do not jump like in RayCity. In this game the whole race depends on you! No luck only parts and skills! There are also some other gamemodes except racing. You can also visit the 5 cities in this game.
Cars:
The variety of cars is very big. They are real except for their names because of copyrights and the fiction side of the game.

I won't make a whole guide of the game. I will just post here some vidios to show you the gameplay. And I hope the server will be done and we would play this game FOR FREE!
Videos (Will be updated):

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This game is very cool, I'm sure you guys would like it!

Reaction score
First IJJI DC closing down. They are giving their DC to another company. Second I am playing the server which is more free and interesting. The European server - (change the language on the website if you are not german).

Btw I am 83 lvl ROO on ijji and 76 lvl OMD on EU DC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First IJJI DC closing down. They are giving their DC to another company. Second I am playing the server which is more free and interesting. The European server - (change the language on the website if you are not german).

Btw I am 83 lvl ROO on ijji and 76 lvl OMD on EU DC.

I made an acc on the EU DC al long time ago when there were like 10 people online :B I find it boring to start over..

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Yea, as soon as ijji shut down to EU I went to search for this so called EU Provider, and well found it within 5 minutes. Ever since I have been playing it and I am level 52 and chose OMD, I have an alt which will be ROO. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Anyway all my videos are provided by my account. I play on Bigpoint (EU) so if any1 needs me I am SasukeUchiha

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I hope that more people will be interested in this game. :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This.
Game.
Looks.
Epic.
Nothing more to say...EPIC
(Let it be known that I hate that word)
xD, that game looks really cool