Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drift City JP

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm really sad to see that drift city was closed. It was my first ever MMO. I was wondering if any of you great developers can work with foreign files? I was bored and searching around about drift city and I stumbled upon a Japanese Drift City.

I just really want to see this game come back.

driftcity.arario.jp/

Thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Drift City is coming back, I tried to buy a License but Webzen gave them a better offer I suppose :/
Wait what? Didn't webzen buy gamescampus and then closed down half of their games?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a shame. Any progress on your emulator?? Do you have any plans to open up a server?

Some, nothing noteworthy since our last updates. Most of my free time is spent doing other, more interesting things. There simply isn't enough demand for a DC server for the emulator to be worth spending that much time on.

Reaction score
Some, nothing noteworthy since our last updates. Most of my free time is spent doing other, more interesting things. There simply isn't enough demand for a DC server for the emulator to be worth spending that much time on.

Bummer.. What if one were to build up demand for a DC server? Would you then consider working on it? xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There simply isn't enough demand for a DC server for the emulator to be worth spending that much time on.

I know a huge group of people who would LOVE another DC server. Now would be an incredible time to have it. There are currently 0 MMO racing games at the moment and if you take a look at forums such as the Drift City Greenlight Forum or the World Of Speed forum and a ton of people would enjoy another Drift City server.

If money/motivation is an issue, I could easily rack up $1200 - $3000 through crowdfunding just to prove that theory. This is just my opinion though.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have one question. How Can I change laguage to English? It's possible??

Reaction score
I know a huge group of people who would LOVE another DC server. Now would be an incredible time to have it. There are currently 0 MMO racing games at the moment and if you take a look at forums such as the Drift City Greenlight Forum or the World Of Speed forum and a ton of people would enjoy another Drift City server.

If money/motivation is an issue, I could easily rack up $1200 - $3000 through crowdfunding just to prove that theory. This is just my opinion though.

Same here. I'd even be willing to donate what I can to get it going.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Webzen isn't going to reopen Drift City as they're the ones who closed it after they acquired Gamescampus.
You were trying to acquire the license in the midst of NPLUTO's negotiation with Masangsoft to take over Drift City as a whole which was likely the reason for them to tell you to get lost.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Webzen isn't going to reopen Drift City as they're the ones who closed it after they acquired Gamescampus.
You were trying to acquire the license in the midst of NPLUTO's negotiation with Masangsoft to take over Drift City as a whole which was likely the reason for them to tell you to get lost.
I've talked to masangsoft a while ago, they are still looking for people to purchase the Drift City license. It's just a pain because their english is garbage.

Back