Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drift City Official Server and Client thread

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
I have created this thread to put together members contributions on client downloads and other server files. This first post will be updated regulary to add downloads so people don't need to keep going through the whole thread to find the downloads.

For a full tutorial on how to put these together go to this thread:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f625/drift-city-private-server-guide-w-3-a-562137/

Client Downloads
Currently under construction

I will work with anyone who wishes to help me create a working client, I got a feeling that the client will need to be translated too, there will be a download available when a client is fully translated (if needed)

Edit by DriftCity. New links:

Thanks to savetherobots for finding this:

Thanks to RZ_Member for finding this:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Update: Server-Setup (on my server) completed, I am now downloading the client, when it is done I will try to get the client working to connect to the server.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Looks like a nice game , GU_Master keep developing it , i might join u soon :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We need to make the server not to check the HAN IP, and to make it work xD

HanIP is not even close to the only problem.The database connection is missing and the auth doesn't seem to work.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i had had completed the server, its workin perfectly,no any errors but cant find an a client for him. I had downloaded a lot of clients, but they do not work corectly after hex edition.I had find a complete driftcity.exe file but its a 0.05e version. Do a ny body have this clients? Please share your clients if you have, it will help very much to complete the Private Server.Sorry for my English

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sad there isn't any server with client out. I hope it will get released soon!

Back