Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drift City Private Server Guide w/ 3/4 setupped server files available for download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are there any setup or clients for drift city to download?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
help how to change ip in folder clien dc?

HeLMaX - Drift City Private Server Guide w/ 3/4 setupped server files available for download - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how can we enjoy if we can't get a good client for it? lol and this is an old serevr files from 2007? we should just sniff and get the current official server files instead of wasting 2+ years of time to work on a working client. even if checkpoint and the whole teams can make it works but server files is old and out of date not many kids will happy with it.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how can we enjoy if we can't get a good client for it? lol and this is an old serevr files from 2007? we should just sniff and get the current official server files instead of wasting 2+ years of time to work on a working client. even if checkpoint and the whole teams can make it works but server files is old and out of date not many kids will happy with it.
Yeah, but you fail to mention that most players are not satisfied with the current game status and a lot of players would like having the old experience back. Second, it is near impossible to emulate the ZoneServer considering the fact that, it seems like I am the only one that is still developing and hasn't left. So unless we get some more developers in this, that is not going to happen.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, but you fail to mention that most players are not satisfied with the current game status and a lot of players would like having the old experience back. Second, it is near impossible to emulate the ZoneServer considering the fact that, it seems like I am the only one that is still developing and hasn't left. So unless we get some more developers in this, that is not going to happen.

I feel ignored and completely disregarded ._.

It's risky enough to play with leaked, yet old, official server files. Stealing them is just asking for some real trouble- and some people are in countries that really enforce harsh punishes for copyright infringement.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
man i feel bad for checkpoint i wish there was something we can all do.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
man i feel bad for checkpoint i wish there was something we can all do.

There is- currently Checkpoint and I are the only people working on this (albeit seperately, and possibly Mackintosh is, too), but if you can gather some more experienced developers to help us with this, we can emulate the whole thing properly (or at least just the lobby / authserver) and come up with this poop much faster. Think about it, do you know any programmers who might be interested? If so, just tell them to get here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can possibly find more programmers on different sites.

im not advertising but im just suggesting

go on ****, and other gaming sites to find programmers to help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is- currently Checkpoint and I are the only people working on this (albeit seperately, and possibly Mackintosh is, too), but if you can gather some more experienced developers to help us with this, we can emulate the whole thing properly (or at least just the lobby / authserver) and come up with this poop much faster. Think about it, do you know any programmers who might be interested? If so, just tell them to get here.

Ill see what i can do. thanks for the info. Good luck guys!

Back