Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Old Drift City + Rice (?)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been running Rice + Drift City (Latest Alpha) for a while now. But, I've always wanted to play offline on old (like IJJI) Drift City. Do you kind Sirs know any way to play offline on old DC client or any sort of things like that? I've tried combining Rice with the 2007 and 2011 client, but I assume it can only work with the latest client, I might be wrong, though. So yeah, any help will be appreciated. Thanks anyways, much love for my fellow Drift City players! (P.S: I'm actually very new here, just made this account like 5 minutes ago, LOL!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What happened when you "combined" Rice with the 2007 / 2011 client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It says libeay32.dll is missing, but when I downloaded libeay32.dll, put it in the root folder, and clicked start.bat, it continues to say "The program might not be installed correctly." so, yeah. Have anyone ever tried using rice on old clients? I miss those cartoonish graphics, especially the white skid effects, LOL.

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It says libeay32.dll is missing, but when I downloaded libeay32.dll, put it in the root folder, and clicked start.bat, it continues to say "The program might not be installed correctly." so, yeah. Have anyone ever tried using rice on old clients? I miss those cartoonish graphics, especially the white skid effects, LOL.

libeay32.dll is part of Open-SSL. you should grab them at Open-SSL website and put 64 bit in /windows/system32 and 32 bit in /windows/sys64 folder. Dunno if it helps for that client but thats where those files belong :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
libeay32.dll is part of Open-SSL. you should grab them at Open-SSL website and put 64 bit in /windows/system32 and 32 bit in /windows/sys64 folder. Dunno if it helps for that client but thats where those files belong :wink:
Oh okay, I guess there's no way to run Rice with old DC clients then. Thanks anyway for replying, guys!

Back