Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GamesCampus DC is shutting down.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Didn't Ijji give DC to Aeria as well?

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I really laughed when I saw this:

"We would like to thank everyone for their support and interest in Drift City over the past years"
They haven't even been online for that long and they are already closing, which fails pretty hard. There goes the last DriftCity server for english people right? They had some pretty good new systems in DC which were pretty good and fun, but that they are closing is just weird. I would takeover their license If I could.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No ijji got rid of Drift City and moved it to GamesCampus prior to their closure. However EnigmaCity is coming back with the latest GC updates and everything :)

Oh I see, thank you. Guess I'm going to download EnigmaCity again sometime.

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, thats not pro at all. Serious they probably lost many players already and the economy is bad now also I think because everyone is selling stuff for cheap and things, they just keep updating now like nothing happend.

Back