Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello dear friends!
I downloaded the server Drift USA, but where to get a table for the server?
As databases are used VertrigoServ. What is needed for the client and the server as it is synchronized with the server. Help a newbie.
Sorry for my bad English
nejiko - Need help - RaGEZONE Forums

up.up.up

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Newbie Russian

Should have included it somewhere but here's a dump of the test database:

login should be admin : admin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very much! And how did you do? There are guides or something like that? And then I downloaded APB server emulator out there too, no database. How to create it? Thanks in advance!

Damn again error about the password is presented! This is associated with MD-5 can suggest something?

I am started server...and now errors((

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very much! And how did you do? There are guides or something like that? And then I downloaded APB server emulator out there too, no database. How to create it? Thanks in advance!

Damn again error about the password is presented! This is associated with MD-5 can suggest something?

I am started server...and now errors((

The unknown packets are just notifications, not errors.
I'm not sure what the issue that you are facing is.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So in the game I can not buy anything, do not create a character, do not go into town (

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Correct. Notice how the thread for rice is marked as in development and I've highlighted in it that rice is not complete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

clearly, this is bad because nothing can be done except to go on one machine. Well, in any case, thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's like that because I'm working on other things at the moment. (including procrastination by video games)
I'm the only one who has contributed to the project so far (except Cosmos's reverse engineering work) and I believe this trend will continue as no-one competent in programming is interested in Drift City.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's too bad, because the game is interesting. I'm already looking like a 2 year server as NFS World and a Drift City and others. Just try MTA SA and SAMP want to race online game with such a huge range of tuning NFS Underground 2 but does not work

Back