Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Small help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
I'm a new person on this forum. I am trying to unpack a Drift City client, but all I get is some .rsrc files and other stuff.
I am trying to unpack Drift City TW 0.05H. I am also using the tutorial Fyyre has put up.
I am making a .dll instead of unpacking ASProtect. I just have a problem with this. I believe you guys find this to be simple.
Can you guys help me on this? (I've read most of this forum, and you guys are hard on people who ask for all of the files. I've been learning and researching this poop for (I think) about a year and a half. This is about the 1 thing I can't do.)

I'd really appreciate the help, guys

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Damn. You've spent a year on this poop?

I think you'd have to use Olly, but unpack the executable before you open it.

To do that, I would think you have to dump it (like your girlfriend). I'm an amateur coder, but my buds are experts. If savetherobots or anyone on this forum doesn't respond faster than I do, I'll ask my buds to see how they did it, and I'll come back to respond.

Good Luck, man

Back