Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Mssql

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I installed everything but I really don't know how to create a database.

I installed the MSSQL 2008 then I went to "Installation Tab" and install the "New SQL Server stand-alone installation or add features to an existing installation" then its finished. And the installation result is passed and complete.

Could anyone help me to solve that problem or directly tell me how to create a database. Thanks!!

Also, if I setup everything, the game WILL WORK or NOT?

Thanks!!

Azuna:8:

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

fixed. how to create user name???? "2.Create new user named SKID and set Password to ihax"

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I put in login name "SKID" but have error saying its not a valid name. anyone know how to fix?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

anyway, what should I pick "Windows Authentication" or "SQL server authentication"

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

help please.

Reaction score
Re: Mssql

first the server files are NOT working
second ask such questions when the server files are done because if you would be a dev you wouldn't have such easy questions and besides all is written in the guide including ur problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am asking because I got problem.

You see the attachment. There is no username. Its login name. Yes, I TRIED also, and yes, have error saying this name is not allowed or having problems. don't know.

Just tell where to create and I will be MORE THANKFUL...

Thanks..

Azuna

No, I'm not developer. I'm just making the game. But not developing. OK?

Reaction score

@azunah,
based on that
"Name is not allowed, blah blah" - ..."remote connections"

^^ you not installed mssql well. (prob based on 2005 mssqlexpress)

Back