Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Info] Packet Informations

Reaction score
As some of you already know, I have an open-source emulator at

Since I started working on the emulator for fun, and learning experience (I learned a lot about reverse engineering :) Thanks Future for the help btw.) I'd like to share my knowledge with all of you to make a better Drift City server.

Attention: This by no means is finished nor do I say it's right or the correct packet structure. I'm just putting this here for your information, so you can maybe start coding your own emulator without knowing anything about reverse engineering. I'd welcome you if you would also check out my emulator and give feedback.

Okay now to the topic of this thread. I've started creating a wiki on my emulator explaining what each packet is doing, how it's structured, and what answer the client wants. It currently only contains the AuthServer and the LobbyServer. But I want to expand it to contain all packets.

cs58ozb - [Info] Packet Informations - RaGEZONE Forums

1lFCwgM - [Info] Packet Informations - RaGEZONE Forums

Wiki is here:

If you've feedback, please post it in the issue tracker of the repository. (If you don't have a github account, you can also post it here.)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back