Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Progress so far: not bad

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean i would just throw the dog a bone is it shut em up :/

That's exactly what this community is- a bunch of dogs that keep begging for bones, and once you throw them a bone, all they do is bury it.
Look at the gunz section, gunz source has been released and all they could come up with is some minor shenanigans.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's exactly what this community is- a bunch of dogs that keep begging for bones, and once you throw them a bone, all they do is bury it.
Look at the gunz section, gunz source has been released and all they could come up with is some minor shenanigans.
so the question is: why you are still a member here? why not cancel your account and post your opinion somewhere else, if the community here is so bad?

@savetherobots: if you are not willing to help , why you are posting in this section? and why you make requests here at other members for a old client? go and search yourself, if this community is not good enough for you...
and finally: why you are advertise your server here , if you dont like this community?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so the question is: why you are still a member here? why not cancel your account and post your opinion somewhere else, if the community here is so bad?

@savetherobots: if you are not willing to help , why you are posting in this section? and why you make requests here at other members for a old client? go and search yourself, if this community is not good enough for you...
and finally: why you are advertise your server here , if you dont like this community?
Okay, since you seem to be cognitively addled I am going to sum it up for you: Our work, our decision.
We are not obliged to release ANYTHING.

Also, that's kind of funny, coming from someone who hasn't contributed anything to said "community".

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you dont have to release anything.. and no one ! needs something from you, but dont flame around about bad community or something.
you dont like this community? ok then make your flames somewhere else.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you dont have to release anything.. and no one ! needs something from you, but dont flame around about bad community or something.
you dont like this community? ok then make your flames somewhere else.

It's the truth. Most members in this community lack the ability to follow simple instructions and think outside the box.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's solution that can be accepted by everyone: you describe steps that you've done to impliment old enigmacity, or provide files (it's up to you), and we write all guides etc. You get appreciation of community, we get old (but working!) server. You are in benefit, because, i think, lots of progress was made since that old version...
P.s. Sorry for pause in development, i have exams right now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there won't be more than 2 servers that can hurt you (it's limit).
Even I work on it for ability to play with couple of friends. I don't look for any profit from server or even creating public server for free.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think there won't be more than 2 servers that can hurt you (it's limit).
Even I work on it for ability to play with couple of friends. I don't look for any profit from server or even creating public server for free.

Work on a NFS: World emulator instead; DriftCity is a half-dead game, and keeping the servers at only Enigma for now isn't a bad idea.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't like nfw:w so much, actually. I'm thinking on going out of gaming at all, maybe work on something that i like (like DC) couple of hours a week. Moreover java emulators are not for me, i know java not well enough to understand deep processes and optimizing, and without that skill all i could achieve is some lagging-as-hell server that support only moving in world.

Back