Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Progress so far: not bad

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey, what do i have right now:

Stable and full server dated 2008-05 [configured for one-exe-on-server]
v0.0x American client dated 20.11.2007 [unpacked from asprotect, launcher needed]
v0.02a TW client from EnigmaCity [old one].
{
With hooked dll that send all packets to designated IP, that can't be changed easily, i can't right now
Without hooked dll - crashes on authentication, on executing function from some function pointers array - detailed info later
}
Filename for v0.02a setup. DC_Setup_20080702.exe, all links are dead. estimated weight 642mb.

[I can upload everything if someone is still interested]

Regarding Enigma city client.
I have diffs for original dumped exe and unhooked dumped exe. Difference in some bytes and a section of 2000~ bytes, but i should try to merge them. Results later.
DriftHook.dll is a hardcore packed dll>.> 2 levels of packing afaiu.

For launcher - we should understand how ijji created params for launching dc from browser. Some params could be found from exe, some from HanAuthForClient.dll. Research needed.

So there are 3 ways depending on client. If i get it working - I'll release all files to public. I promise. [Poking cosmos>.>]

P.s. @CheckPoint, ok, if you are reading it - gl with your server, i really appreciate your work. No, really. You've done twice as much as done everyone else. But look, i know you have missing client file i mentioned, and it's greedy that you've not shared what had public access, you know... I don't even ask for fully set up server and client, no. I know that there's still some work should be done after all. Just that v0.02a client installer.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohai.
Best of luck on your endeavors in this weird, buggy, messy world that is nPluto's creation.
We're interested as to how far you will manage to get with this project.
Though, I'm still going to have to ban you for the speedhack.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you won't share v0.02a original client, well, that's sad...
All i need is someone else to talk on issues, that's kinda sad to do stuff alone...
Btw - all what I've done on your server is coupon hack, no more. And I don't even interested in playing on your server because of rates:(
Yea, you could do some of that - create donations or no-rates server. But you've done them together. Wrong decision, on my opinion.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess you won't share v0.02a original client, well, that's sad...
All i need is someone else to talk on issues, that's kinda sad to do stuff alone...
Btw - all what I've done on your server is coupon hack, no more. And I don't even interested in playing on your server because of rates:(
Yea, you could do some of that - create donations or no-rates server. But you've done them together. Wrong decision, on my opinion.

Though there's no such thing as a "donations server". We don't really need the donations for anything other than keeping the server itself up. I myself don't have the original client, so I can't really share it. Also, the server detected you speedhacking multiple times and we know about the coupons.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lot's of prices are in G-coins:) NP for me, who want to play - will play, i don't. I found that you modified a lot in game client after hooking, and original exe [unhooked] don't even send packet to server... Idk what that mean actually, seems that you cut alot out of exe you published.

Regarding speedhack - maybe that's because of i had winxp under macos and it's soo laggy... I saw messages "Hack detected" when i was near teleport from mp to koinonia, and no cheat programmes were launched=/ Maybe bug. Again, there's no point for me to lie:)

Well, qustion for those who achieved success here.. Will client dated 12.2007 work? Or i shouldn't even try. If yes - do you know how metp url creates? And direct qustion - could you describe in general what does drifthook dll does? (what replaces, etc) Just a few words

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, qustion for those who achieved success here.. Will client dated 12.2007 work? Or i shouldn't even try. If yes - do you know how metp url creates? And direct qustion - could you describe in general what does drifthook dll does? (what replaces, etc) Just a few words

If you put a few minutes of thought into it while looking at the disassembly, you'd know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it's packed =[ After brief unpacking it's looking like there's another level of packing=/ Maybe i've done something wrong, yep...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aaah, that's one. Ok, i'll see. And what's about DriftHook.dll debug protection? Will it write some random bytes to make my work harder(to main client)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh. I don't see DC Server's in future anymore.
The server files was released like 2/3 Years ago, This doesn't go anywhere. No one really gives a sh*t about this game.
I Mean, I wish I had my own DC Server. I always wanted to try it out. But it would never happen.
The only server that is working for now is EngimaCity, and that's just sad that people can't share.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Eh. I don't see DC Server's in future anymore.
The server files was released like 2/3 Years ago, This doesn't go anywhere. No one really gives a sh*t about this game.
I Mean, I wish I had my own DC Server. I always wanted to try it out. But it would never happen.
The only server that is working for now is EngimaCity, and that's just sad that people can't share.

You wouldn't share something you worked that hard on so easily. Especially to a community of people who can't even follow picture tutorials properly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you're kinda right. But not everyone is like that.
Anyway, I tried to help as much as I can and when I can to help with the Client thing. But it's too hard and not for my level (I'm a web Programmer). I tried to learn some languages to try to help, But I didn't see any progress by anyone. So I Quit.

I still hope that DC Servers will be public Since 2009. Let's make the time choose when It will happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You wouldn't share something you worked that hard on so easily. Especially to a community of people who can't even follow picture tutorials properly.

you are part of this community.. so think about your primitive behaviour..
btw:
This
You wouldn't share something you worked that hard on
and this
No. It's not that hard to fix them, really
dont make any sense..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Enigma is more than just a fix to get the server and client connecting.

hmm... but it seem's that is what people are screaming for... i mean i would just throw the dog a bone is it shut em up :/

P.s sorry to be the noob that popped up out of no where (i have read a few threads on here but im sure to have missed somthing [like i always do xD]).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm... but it seem's that is what people are screaming for... i mean i would just throw the dog a bone is it shut em up :/

P.s sorry to be the noob that popped up out of no where (i have read a few threads on here but im sure to have missed somthing [like i always do xD]).

I'm thinking of releasing my AGT unpacker/packer I made for Enigma, but it won't really help with getting the game working with the server.

Back