Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question]What about this client ?

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
hey guys i saw already you managed to get the server working and you still dont have a client , i found a client that i think might work..

Uploaded:09-05-2007

If this one isn't good , which client you need ?
(i mean from what year)

Staff member
Reaction score
Might be the correct version, still I know it's very hard to edit the client to the working IP, also connection and packets are not stable, so I doubt it's gonna work.

I'll do my best:laugh:

Reaction score
tried it.. but.. don't know how to set the IP for DC

Hex?
dumpbin?

-> found this with HxD, Fiddler and Process Monitor:

ji.com..alpha-pubauth.hangame.com...alpha-id.hangame.com....alpha-auth.ijji.com.idtest.hangame.co.jp....pubauth.hangame.com.id.hangame.com..auth.ijji.com...

EDIT:

i can't find the message with the homepage ....

Last edited:
CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
so , any news guys ?? (i found 3 more client already ,one from CBT (Like super early version , 1 is '07 and another one '08))

notify me if you need them..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick advice-
A) None of you fuckers have the client, are looking for the client in the right place, or will ever find the client.
B) Even if you do have the client, you probably have absolutely no idea as to how to bypass ASProtect without stripper (which pretty much will do you no good).

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mods don't actually have to know anything about the game, it's just recommended. Mods are here to keep the peace and keep the section clean.

Back