Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

some questions about DriftCity and "Rice" in general.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a big fan of Drift City and Racing games in general.

i wanted to know what client does "rice" supports and if "rice" is a fully working emulator for the game.

if it is possible to give me a download link of the Client ill be great full, thanks in advance.

BlueType.

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am a big fan of Drift City and Racing games in general.

i wanted to know what client does "rice" supports and if "rice" is a fully working emulator for the game.

if it is possible to give me a download link of the Client ill be great full, thanks in advance.

BlueType.

Hey,

Emulator means it works on the official client, you need the Gamescampus client.

But the emulator is being developed by only 1 person, which is ofcourse taking a long time to code, atm you can only drive around. Nothing more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

Emulator means it works on the official client, you need the Gamescampus client.

But the emulator is being developed by only 1 person, which is ofcourse taking a long time to code, atm you can only drive around. Nothing more.

all right sound good.

hope to see some development soon :thumbup1:

Back