Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Recruitment] Someone here to gather and try a new start?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I really have to say: I don't know much about the way the Login-Prob that this section got is.

This is just a try to gather some, mainly mature.. people around and maybe come to an end, finally!

Just PM me right here, and I'll give you the following stuff:

You'll get integrated into a (sure.. new :p) Network, will have a easy way to communicate with other Dev's of your Project (We've got a CMS which features kinda anything you want.. blog's, wire's, PN's, even an upload for code-snippets, files, pictures and so on.), access to a root in order to get accessable for our whole Team.

I'll also care about dev-recruitment, of course in a partnership with the existing Team.

What's the target? The first target is releasing a way to get into the game without any crash/error. Next target would be fixing some minor bugs for private hosting.

I can promise, that If this Project gets running, and if there is a way to get this game playable, I will Release the working Server and Client files just right here!

And, as I said above.. I'm just here to get you together. I'm able to help and learn, but don't expect i could do kinda much for the progress itself.

Greetings, Saik

P.S.: No I'm not a kiddy-style-fool like that other guy with his GunZ NOP and the DC/MS Crossover client... (Rofled so hard while reading the thread)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There already are people here who know how to get the game up and running; it's just not worth it. You're best off sniffing packets and trying to emulate them, but running the stock, outdated server is as useful as listening to that MS-on-driftcity-server faggot.

Reaction score
There already are people here who know how to get the game up and running; it's just not worth it. You're best off sniffing packets and trying to emulate them, but running the stock, outdated server is as useful as listening to that MS-on-driftcity-server faggot.

Shut up ...
I've succeed to make a MapleStory rediretor that works with Drift too.
I made a check in the files and packets that been sent/recieve and than the redirector know what type of packets to use.
Than it was able to use it for 2 games with different packet structure.
Wasn't easy but that's what my friend succeed to do to help me.

I got off from this project for now (for about 2 month) and I will continue when I'll finish my other project - MapleStory server on the latest version.

Good luck with your development, good luck for both of us :)

Reaction score
Shut up ...
I've succeed to make a MapleStory rediretor that works with Drift too.
I made a check in the files and packets that been sent/recieve and than the redirector know what type of packets to use.
Than it was able to use it for 2 games with different packet structure.
Wasn't easy but that's what my friend succeed to do to help me.

I got off from this project for now (for about 2 month) and I will continue when I'll finish my other project - MapleStory server on the latest version.

Good luck with your development, good luck for both of us :)

I call Bull.
Maplestory redirector bypasses authentication Nexon checks and creates a loopback adapter to forward the packets sent to nexon's server to the specified ip address (the server). I doubt you even understand basic packet structure. Stop acting like you are something & that you can do anything. Obvously you have no respect in this section, (prob on ragezone entirely) yet you continue to come back make yourself look more like a dumb-butt over and over again. And If I'm Wrong Prove it? Because Neither NOP (Wowus Gunz Anti-Cheat) nor Maplestory Rediretor will help you in creating a Drift Server, else leave.

Back