Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AGT Packer/Unpacker

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Release] AGT Packer/Unpacker (Updated 2018)

UPDATED, the old AGTPack is no longer available.

Here is RicePack, the successor to AGTPack which as of writing this post supports AGT, TDF (inside AGTs), LOF, will soon support NTX and more.

savetherobots - [Release] AGT Packer/Unpacker - RaGEZONE Forums

Download RicePack (AGT, TDF, LOF) and RiceConvert (HIT):

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
HI SaveTheRobots. I'm following your work with enigma city and i like it very much, you're working so hard. But i have a question for you. I just download your program cause i wanna "play" with dc agt files, but it doesn't work? What should i do? Thank you
Regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI SaveTheRobots. I'm following your work with enigma city and i like it very much, you're working so hard. But i have a question for you. I just download your program cause i wanna "play" with dc agt files, but it doesn't work? What should i do? Thank you
Regards

Hi, you'll need the encryption key of the official dc client to unpack their AGT files. This program will not work on EnigmaCity because we use a custom encryption method for AGTs.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, you'll need the encryption key of the official dc client to unpack their AGT files. This program will not work on EnigmaCity because we use a custom encryption method for AGTs.

Thank you for the quick reply :wink:
Don't worry mate i have no intention to work or touch enigma city :D: If i am not indiscreet, how i can get the encryption key .bin file?

Regards,

Prize

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You'll have to make a bin file for it yourself, just an empty file containing the bytes that is the encryption key.
You can find the encryption key for GCDC in A.Luigi's BMS script for unpacking AGT files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to add to strobots' post, one of the old clients I ran into had a different XOR encryption key (lost it, I'll edit this post if I find it) and another had a slightly different AGT file structure (that one I didn't figure out) than the one npluto settled on later on, so if the decompiler spits out garbage, it's probably because of those two reasons.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to add to strobots' post, one of the old clients I ran into had a different XOR encryption key (lost it, I'll edit this post if I find it) and another had a slightly different AGT file structure (that one I didn't figure out) than the one npluto settled on later on, so if the decompiler spits out garbage, it's probably because of those two reasons.

or that they understood the encryption key binary part wrong

Reaction score
how to decomplie using it
every time i do it its saying to me
-* Drift City AGT Packer v3
-* Written by Sgzfx/Savetherobots for EnigmaCity
-* An encryption key will be loaded from key.bin if file exists.
Key not found, not using encryption.
Decompressing.
Found 688 files.

[ERROR] Index and count must refer to a location within the buffer.
Parameter name: bytes

Usage:
agtpack -[c/d] [input] [output]
-c Compress
-d Decompress
Examples:
Decompression:
agtpack -d myfolder/myfile.agt myfolder/myfilefolder/
Compression:
agtpack -c myfolder/myfilefolder/ myfolder/myfile.agt

Press enter to exit..
help please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
if i unpack the agt,there's some duplicate files...why is that?

ASV

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I could mirror it if files provided.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is AGTPack2 that I made a long time ago, but never uploaded anywhere.

savetherobots - [Release] AGT Packer/Unpacker - RaGEZONE Forums

New features:
* crappy UI
* replacing files without extracting AGT
* editing TDFs in UI

Download:

Will also update OP.

Back