Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] DC Offline (mini-Rice)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server developers: this is just a compact version of Rice ("offline" branch on GitHub) meant for local development, if you're familiar with Rice there's nothing to see here. I included an unpacked DriftCity.exe that skips GG and file checks for a very fast startup time.

Want to drive around Moon Palace one last time?
Want to test your crappy car mods?
World mods?
Here's a version of my emulator, Rice, that doesn't need a database.

To play:
Just extract into your Drift City Alpha (v0.77a US) folder.
Then run Start.bat to launch Rice and the game.

Download:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
cant chase huv

and the missions are still buggy

and i download your files on github,it doesnt work,anyway

here is the detail information.
System.Data.Entity.Core.ProviderIncompatibleException HResult=0x80131501 Message=The provider did not return a ProviderManifestToken string. Source=EntityFramework StackTrace: at System.Data.Entity.Core.Common.DbProviderServices.GetProviderManifestToken(DbConnection connection) at System.Data.Entity.Utilities.DbConnectionExtensions.GetProviderInfo(DbConnection connection, DbProviderManifest& providerManifest) at System.Data.Entity.DbModelBuilder.Build(DbConnection providerConnection) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.CreateModel(LazyInternalContext internalContext) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.RetryLazy`2.GetValue(TInput input) at System.Data.Entity.Internal.LazyInternalContext.InitializeContext() at System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.CreateObjectContextForDdlOps() at System.Data.Entity.Database.CreateIfNotExists() at Rice.Database.Start() at Rice.Program.Main(String[] args)内部异常 1:MySqlException: Unable to connect to any of the specified MySQL hosts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@rredrt2008

Would you mind explaining "the missions are still buggy"? Might help.
Also, keep in mind that this version isn't fully functioning.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
savetherobots - [Release] DC Offline (mini-Rice) - RaGEZONE Forums

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/361488410969374720/516605421868548097/DC_20181123_001.png

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry about bumping an old thread, but good news everyone! I found the download for the dead link in the first post! Found it was organizing an external hard drive of mine. I made a youtube video on this exact release awhile back and everyone's been asking me for it in the comments of the video. One of my more popular videos for sure... finally found it

That's the offline server, I'll try to get the game client on google drive as well tomorrow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know this is a long dead thread, but someone messaged me recently wanting these files, so figured I'd throw em up here just in case

Offline Server Files:
Game Files:

Back