Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE]DriftDetour

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It seems to try and connect to port 14151 right before the crash
Code:
[03/16/11 20:48:54]  Port:14151
Any insight on this would be appreciated.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

It keeps crashing on this ASM instruction:
mov eax,dword ptr [ebx+88]
on every client so far
Error code:c00005(Access violation)
It attempts to add the value of EBX+88,and the EBX stack happens to be empty,resulting in a crash.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i guess this is a so called "damaged instructions" or maybe a bug of our dumps, because, i thimk, unpacking process didn't finished when we see a message about launcher

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just wondering,does anyone here happen to have the full server files which include the files pictured below:
CheckPoint - [RELEASE]DriftDetour - RaGEZONE Forums

Certain modules e.g. XStream.dll are missing from this release,and I believe it might be associated with the crash(e.g. Certain map files are missing too).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just wondering,does anyone here happen to have the full server files which include the files pictured below:

Certain modules e.g. XStream.dll are missing from this release,and I believe it might be associated with the crash(e.g. Certain map files are missing too).

Ive seen XStream.dll inside IjjI launcher client, so thats interesting, Ive also read threw the other threads and someone mentioned the same thing,
SvrAgent.exe Need XStream.dll
yes .. this 2 files are miised
AuthDBUDL=auth.udl
GameDBUDL=game.udl

^ old thread

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ive seen XStream.dll inside IjjI launcher client, so thats interesting, Ive also read threw the other threads and someone mentioned the same thing,

^ old thread

Yea,but the XStream.dll has to do with the SvrAgent.exe,I doubt it is associated with the ZoneServer in any way.The original server files include some information regarding the maps etc that this one is missing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How's the Developing?

as the first day of my vacation.. I going to help you guys..
but first i want to know what are the current server and client files you are using..

I'm also interested with the game..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
we use oold server files, thay haven't changed. I thing we have to crack 0.03 american client, or find 0.03 taiwan client and crack it.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

where did you get this screenshot?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
we use oold server files, thay haven't changed. I thing we have to crack 0.03 american client, or find 0.03 taiwan client and crack it.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

where did you get this screenshot?

Those are his files all mashed 2gether xD

@crack
I know someone whos trying but unable to do it gl

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, when you find Taiwanese client, you'll need to do reverse engineering with it and what more?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
later we will change some magick numbers there to work with our server =D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
he's from china, so sometimes it's really hard to understand him, but he unpacked 0.04 tw drift city client, and he promised to unpack 0.03 american... but he's not answering for a long time=/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he's from china, so sometimes it's really hard to understand him, but he unpacked 0.04 tw drift city client, and he promised to unpack 0.03 american... but he's not answering for a long time=/

if hes from china im sure must of us have to wait like 8 hours till he posts ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing, but Ijji might be lurkin!
Good development, I wish I could help S:
But, you sure are keeping at it!

Best of luck to your further development, and blah;D

Back