Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] Drift City Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you're looking for fully working server files, give up.

ZoneServer, the leaked ~2007 server is for a client none of us have found and to get it to work with other clients various unreleased patches are needed.

Rice, an emulator project I started, no one else but me gives enough of a duck about to work on, so there's barely anything done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thank you. I will try your Emulator

Last edited:
Reaction score

ZoneServer, the leaked ~2007 server is for a client none of us have found and to get it to work with other clients various unreleased patches are needed.

Rice, an emulator project I started, no one else but me gives enough of a duck about to work on, so there's barely anything done.
I might hand you over one of my developers to help you developing it, also clear your PM box as I cleared mine, we both had it full so we couldn't send each other our replies.
Please do resend your reply, thanks.

On topic:
There are no fully working public server files that can get you beyond the auth server, the ones that can do the job, build on versions and clients that are out of reach..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i rly want to help you but idk anything about coding :( but i rly appreciate your work

On Topic: i think cosmos is the only person who have everything working but the files are private

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So are you saying that Rice will not work with the server files mentioned above?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm assuming by "server files" you mean the rest of the data like shop stuff.
In which case, no, it does not. Rice isn't far enough in development to even have shops.
I'm using rice with the leaked 2007-2008 or whatever server files, but I can't even get in-game to the character creation. It says "Processing Authentication" when I enter username and password and just stays frozen there until I close the client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using rice with the leaked 2007-2008 or whatever server files, but I can't even get in-game to the character creation. It says "Processing Authentication" when I enter username and password and just stays frozen there until I close the client.

Rice doesn't need any of those files. Are you using an up to date client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rice doesn't need any of those files. Are you using an up to date client?
I'm using the latest Gamescampus client. Is that the correct one?

EDIT: Okay I'm kind of new to this. I have downloaded the Rice server from GitHub, now how do I utilize the C# files?

Last edited:
Back