Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] USA Client unpack

Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody here knows how to unpack ASProtect V1.23 RC1 ? The latest USA client is packet with it. I need it unpacked so I can start studying it. Anybody can help me here? I don't know how to unpack it, already found tons of tuts in tuts4you but they didn't worked. Also tried a tool called stripper, but that didn't work either. :/:

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I got the client unpacked. I just wanted to know how many of you are interested and are capable of starting developing this game. Must know some OllyDbg or IDA. It is unpacked, although I can't make it run.

It start complaining about not being able to read .agt files... Some work must be done here.
EDIT: Already fixed, it was some security checks within the client showking a fake messagebox, such as "unable to load .agt files". I am almost going to the login screen.

With some luck, we might be able to use this unpacked client to login into official servers or to crack the packet encryption so we can start making an emulator for the latest version of the game, and stop using incomplete and old files.

I'm not willing to release it to leechers...

Preview from the unpacked and latest Drift City USA client:
oTBEL1P - [Request] USA Client unpack - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for double posting, but editing the post wouldn't give it visibility.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I got the client unpacked. I just wanted to know how many of you are interested and are capable of starting developing this game. Must know some OllyDbg or IDA. It is unpacked, although I can't make it run.

It start complaining about not being able to read .agt files... Some work must be done here.
EDIT: Already fixed, it was some security checks within the client showking a fake messagebox, such as "unable to load .agt files". I am almost going to the login screen.

With some luck, we might be able to use this unpacked client to login into official servers or to crack the packet encryption so we can start making an emulator for the latest version of the game, and stop using incomplete and old files.

I'm not willing to release it to leechers...

Preview from the unpacked and latest Drift City USA client:
oTBEL1P - [Request] USA Client unpack - RaGEZONE Forums

Sorry for double posting, but editing the post wouldn't give it visibility.

Looks good, it's a useful post so I won't delete it for double posting. Keep us updated :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back