Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request] v0.77a Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Reformatted my pc and forgot to back it up. Would be nice if anyone could reupload it.

Thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry, didn't see it when scrolling thru. Thanks though!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry i have a question , This game can update features System , Item , Car blablabla from real server ?
I dont know about how to make private server for this game but i'm looking for some game that can be update features , item , car or etc

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean if I make Drift City Private server it's can update ? Or it's still have one version no *update

*update = new car , new system , new features

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, you could add items and stuff as all the tools for them exist, on the other side, there isn't any public fully working emulator out there, so you would have to make your own one first.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, you could add items and stuff as all the tools for them exist, on the other side, there isn't any public fully working emulator out there, so you would have to make your own one first.

Hi there,

If you manage to set up a Drift City server, I would love to volunteer as a GM on it. I used to play Drift City back in the IJJI days (you'd probably remember it) and I'm a well-experienced players of the game. So let me know! :)

Ik ben btw ook Nederlands dus laat het me vooral weten

Back