Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Lets get this section going

The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Well, it was my idea to make this section, but anyway +rep to MentaL for making it. :)

Anyway I wanted to start this section off by saying hello to all DC fans and that I hope we can get some client files working. I will do my best to get a client working and if anyone wants to help let me know. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Hey, Thanks for the idea of this, But what is the game?? Please tell me more :)?

-EDIT- Just did some research, I may start work on this ;D.

Last edited:
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Hey, Thanks for the idea of this, But what is the game?? Please tell me more :)?

Its a cool racing game by N-Pluto. Basically you drive around doing missions, racing other players, earning Mito (In-game currency) and levels. It is really fun game which is currently ran by BigPoint and ijji.

Heres a video of its gameplay:

I am not really going into detail of the game, but I suggest you try it.

I am currently trying to make a client so that we can make a private server out of it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
interesting. I would love to get more involved with this

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well, it was my idea to make this section, but anyway +rep to MentaL for making it. :)

Anyway I wanted to start this section off by saying hello to all DC fans and that I hope we can get some client files working. I will do my best to get a client working and if anyone wants to help let me know. :thumbup:

Now we need, Drift City hacks xD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Lol that looks like a cool game i might get involved.

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Most important is the client. and some packets.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello there GU i would like to help you with you DC private server in any way i can but if it deals with codes or that msslq or w.e that is poop im no good XD i kno im hopeless

if you want to contact me my MSN is Insane_Sado@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back