[Group] Anyone interested?

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Ytys Vynsan is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2006 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    890Posts

    [Group] Anyone interested?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    Anyone interested in playing a bit of minecraft?

    I can host, with any pack.

    Looking for people to actually play with lol


  2. #2
    Platinum Subscription Lewis is offline
    SubscriberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,154Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    I'd be interested in playing Tekkit classic if you were up for hosting that.

  3. #3
    Registered OfficialElex is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    I'll play :)

  4. #4
    Newbie kenzahem is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    UnderGroundLocation
    1Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    Sounds Great! :) I'm IN!

  5. #5
    Hardcore Member Jinjer LC is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Anywhere !Location
    122Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    i can do some minecraft

  6. #6
    Member Alphoni29 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    29Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    If you ever plan on making a public server, then maybe I'll be interested! Here's a few points for you that would be good to read through in case you ever actually decide to make a server/community.
    https://forum.ragezone.com/f10/start...erver-1065629/

  7. #7
    Hardcore Member Jinjer LC is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Anywhere !Location
    122Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    This was long ago :/ but up cause i'm still interested if we are like a group of 10-12 it'll make a good smp / fun activities

  8. #8
    Member Alphoni29 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    29Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer LC View Post
    This was long ago :/ but up cause i'm still interested if we are like a group of 10-12 it'll make a good smp / fun activities
    Oh sorry, I didn't realize that it was that long ago. But hey, just keep in mind what I said if you do create a server :)

  9. #9
    Hardcore Member Jinjer LC is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Anywhere !Location
    122Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphoni29 View Post
    Oh sorry, I didn't realize that it was that long ago. But hey, just keep in mind what I said if you do create a server :)
    Well since you know this much about the creation isn't there a way to make one for free that holds like 5-8 or will it lag too much?

  10. #10
    Member Alphoni29 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    29Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer LC View Post
    Well since you know this much about the creation isn't there a way to make one for free that holds like 5-8 or will it lag too much?
    Creating a permanent, long term 24/7 server for 5-8 people is not free. But it's cheap. I'm talking.. less than 10 dollars per month. For 5-8 players, you only need 512mb - 1gb worth of ram. Whenever I've had a minecraft server, I've always had between 4-8GB ram, that have worked perfectly, no lag, what so ever, with about 20-40 players on at a time. So 512mb-1gb wil do perfectly fine for you. If you need a host I'd recommend DemonVPS. ( https://demonvps.com/minecraft-hosting/ ). I've used DemonVPS for two of my servers, perfect connection. Also, if you're going to host a website, DemonVPS is also the way to go. I've used DemonVPS to host my website for over 2 years. Never been disappointed.

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member nightwolf0022 is offline
    MemberRank
    Nov 2008 Join Date
    183Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    id play if you start one :3

  12. #12
    Member Alphoni29 is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2015 Join Date
    SwedenLocation
    29Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf0022 View Post
    id play if you start one :3
    Weirdly, that does mean a lot hearing it coming from players, such as yourself! I just started a Habbo retro with the belief of it getting large enough to start getting donations within a months time. If this retro do expand, then I will create a larger community, and get more game servers, of several games. Such as minecraft that is.

  13. #13
    Hardcore Member Jinjer LC is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    Anywhere !Location
    122Posts

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphoni29 View Post
    Weirdly, that does mean a lot hearing it coming from players, such as yourself! I just started a Habbo retro with the belief of it getting large enough to start getting donations within a months time. If this retro do expand, then I will create a larger community, and get more game servers, of several games. Such as minecraft that is.
    Glad to hear that :)
    i suggest a normal smp

  14. #14

    Re: [Group] Anyone interested?

    Going offtopic and you have bumped a 1 year old thread. Closing this.
    Forum Rules / Donate If You Can / Contact Me
    "For if I am not to be their Sheppard, I must be their Wolf"







Advertisement