91Posts

Any good texture packs for minecraft?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Any good ones?

May 2007 Join Date
    UKLocation
    5,751Posts

Re: Any good texture packs for minecraft?

Lots. Millions, in fact. Question is, what are you looking for?

There are some great hi-rez classic feel texture packs, some classic rez arty, or deeper feel packs, cartoon packs, HD Photo-realism packs, Rustic packs, Role-play packs, Steam-Punk packs, Gothic packs, Techno / Sci-Fi packs...

More importantly, what version are you looking for, because the last two point incraments have changed the format dramatically, with the 1.6.x incarnations replacing the "texture pack" entirely with a new "resource pack" including sounds and other trickery as well as textures. ^_^

SubscriberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,151Posts

Just out of preference I really enjoy using Sphax PureBDcraft just because it is a HD pack and everything looks so bright and colorful unlike some other tps/rps, it's basically a cartoony pack. The pack also supports alot of Mods as well, so with popular mods you don't need to use them in their standard textures :P

May 2007 Join Date
    UKLocation
    5,751Posts

Or re-work your own into the pack by hand. ;)

I like Sortex Fanver for that wide mod support + HD + bright colours reason. (not that "HD" has any meaning in Resource Packs, as they are all mixed variable rez XD)

I still love the flexibility of creating your own custom version of the standard res Painterly Pack though, and many mod textures fit with painterly far better than they do with default.

InactiveRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    29.7434.82.12Location
    14Posts

I first got Addicted to DokuCraft medium then i seen Faithful HD if you Ask some people nicely or you have a few dollars to spare you could get someone to edit one for you or you can do it.

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    1Posts

Advertisement