Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

Re: [RELEASE] MineCraft [MULTI-VERSION]

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

using the 'server console' or 'rcon' use the command "OP" with the following syntax "/op <playername>" (don't use slash if using the 'server console' directly)

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, this package has been updated yet again. The entire package has received updates (as I learn more and more from running my own server, I have found some important "base" things that needed to be modified/added). MC_DEV (base) has been updated, it now includes a plugin that will disable losing EXP upon death! The main (base) mcserver.iso has been updated to include Multiverse-NetherPortals so that players can make portals that will work to the nether and end worlds (respectively). The updated_files.iso has been updated to reflect the newest version available of CB/Spigot 1.8.7. Also as an added bonus, I'm throwing in (a separate download) of MineCraft Pocket Edition (client [APK/for android] and server)! This will not be supported at all by myself as it still seems to be in major development (in the "MCPE server" [pocket mine] there's no A.I. for any mobs, so mobs simply do not exist whatsoever)!

As always, ¤ ENJOY ¤

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    52Posts

Thanks again 343 :)
    As always a pleasure working with your releases..
    This and also couple days ago go your other complete package release as well. And of course, it all worked just fine :)
    Very well done my friend..

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

updated mcserver.iso - nether was not spawning mobs!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

As I have been playing more MC, and (as a result) working more on my (private) MC server; I have updated the MC_DEV.ISO in this release. The more I play the more little things I find that I've been "tweaking" on my server, all while not trying to stray too far from original "vanilla". Basically, things I'm thinking SHOULD have been in vanilla, in the first place (like GriefPrevention)! Some of the things of course do stray quite far from vanilla, but I still think should be an essential part of any server, such as "homespawnwarp", since the map is almost (basically) infinite - there NEEDS to be a way to "home" "spawn" and "warp" around it! Nonetheless, Merry Christmas (this is my annual "present" ) - here is a new MC_DEV.ISO

To be specific, these were the specific files added to MC_DEV.ISO (just some more new "additional plugins" ) here is the portion of the file tree with JUST the new/added files highlighted/listed :

Code:
    MC_DEV
    |   RepairRecipe-config.txt
    |
    \---ADDITIONAL PLUGINS
            BetterBackpacks.jar
            CloudTrade-1.5.jar
            CustomRecipes-V2.1.0.jar
            PerWorldPlugins.jar
            PluginManager.jar
            RealMail.jar
            RepairRecipe-0.4.9.jar
            RepairRecipe-0.4.9_for_1.8-R0.1.jar
    All of these are confirmed working with the 1.8 version of the server included with this release (as that's the version my "live" (production) server uses). Sorry I do not really have time to test with older or newer variants. Though I don't see why they wouldn't work, as most the other plugins that were included with my initial release worked across all versions of the game server!

As always - ¤ Enjoy ¤

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    New York, USLocation
    50Posts

Hello everyone and thanks for this awesome share 343. I have the server running in Windows 8.1, and i see everything its ok. And i install the client you put, run it in ver.1.8, but i just want to make sure that this server its not for running in multiplayer right, or just single player, im little confused but im new so any help will be appreciated.

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,387Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mave View Post
    Hello everyone and thanks for this awesome share 343. I have the server running in Windows 8.1, and i see everything its ok. And i install the client you put, run it in ver.1.8, but i just want to make sure that this server its not for running in multiplayer right, or just single player, im little confused but im new so any help will be appreciated.
    It's for whatever you want it to be. To be technical, the way MC works even for "single player" is to (silently) run a "server" for you ;) So you can easily run this just for yourself, or your household, or just friends/invite, or the whole world - the choice is yours!

¤ My Public Releases ¤

MemberRank
    Jul 2014 Join Date
    1Posts

can you please help me setup it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement