Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ayuda con pantalla negra/help black screen

Reaction score
hola, estoy intentando crear un servidor de mir 3 aunque no tengo mucha experiencia en ello, ya que es el 1 que creo pero creo que saldra bien, y weno mi problema es lo siguiente: me logeo con la cuenta gm y hay todo bien, pero luego al iniciar el juego se me queda la pantalla en negro, y no se exactamente que podria ser, algun archivo del envir alomejor, weno haber si alguien puede hecharme una mano con esto, gracias de antemano.

Hello, I'm trying to create a mir 3 server though I have much experience in this, as it is the one I think but I think he'll do well, and weno my problem is this: I gm logging on to the account and there all good, but then when you start the game left me a black screen, and not exactly what could be, some alomejor Envir file, weno have if anyone can lend a hand with this, thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back