Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Another eiserver.exe i found

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's ok now. All i had to do is restore it. Though i thought i already tried that as well as the import, but seems to work now anyway. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know what info should be put in the LoginSvr.exe also i noticed all the quest scripts are looking for files in the Mud3\Envir\Convert_Def\ but its compleatly empty :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not sure, but hexing of the login server shows it shud only need account db access so i entered it 2wice, i may b wrong but i've tried all other combinations and found no change (or worse). I've convinced my m8s 2 hava go lol (im a bit busy atm). So far i can say, change any korean file names, they cause errors, the DB does seem to be missing a few tables still so that should be looked into.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
divine14 said:
waaaaaaaaaaaa why are all of ur links are DEAD!!!!

judging by when this was first posted 09-07-2004.. maybe thats why? :angel_hyp

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have been having a problem with my eiserver I don't know wot i need to put in the clientfile1 to me it work please can someone help me by telling me I am might to type in the !setup.txt file

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back