Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to all community.
I did a LOM3 server using CD3G (i think 3.38 version), and the Liquidsilver 3G Guide. I think that the servers works (see a picture below)

Also, I run a php server using EAsyPHP and Kaori AMS.
My problem is that i can't create an account.
I edited the /backend/00connString.php to set my server.

<?php
// This construct the connection string for your server.
$host = "(local)"; // if your webserver is with your sqlserver, use (local), otherwise type the
ip or hostname here
$port = ""; // if your sqlserver is not on (local) and it's not on port 1433, put the port
number here.
// if your webserver user has access to your db (windows authentication), don't type anything in the ""
// how to add IIS user to sqlserver? goto SQL Server Enterprise Manager under your server->Security-
>Logins, add IUSR_computername and add db roles to it. Search google if you don't understand
// or you can put sa and sa's password (not recommended)
$username = "sa";
$password = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX";
// this is the name of your Account and Game DB
$accountDB = "Account";
$gameDB = "GameG3";

// Don't touch the rest
$hostport = empty($port) ? $host : $host.",".$port;
$auth = empty($username) ? "Trusted_Connection=Yes;" : "User ID=".$username.";Password=".$password.";";
$accountDSN="PROVIDER=MSDASQL;DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=".$hostport.";DATABASE=".$accountDB.";".$auth ;
$gameDSN="PROVIDER=MSDASQL;DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=".$hostport.";DATABASE=".$gameDB.";".$auth ;
?>

First, I change the $gameDB to "Game3G" instead "Game1" to mach with DB.
Then, I tried to change the $host by the name of my MSSQL server, its IP and left as (local), but when i use the php web to create an account i get the EVIL "Server down or unreachable. Please try again later"

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Fran

PS1: Where is the Search in this forum?
PS2: un saludo para toda la comunidad espa

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i keep getting nil Penvir errors when i run my server. anyone experianced this before or know how to fix plz?

Back