• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi to all community.
I did a LOM3 server using CD3G (i think 3.38 version), and the Liquidsilver 3G Guide. I think that the servers works (see a picture below)

Also, I run a php server using EAsyPHP and Kaori AMS.
My problem is that i can't create an account.
I edited the /backend/00connString.php to set my server.

<?php
// This construct the connection string for your server.
$host = "(local)"; // if your webserver is with your sqlserver, use (local), otherwise type the
ip or hostname here
$port = ""; // if your sqlserver is not on (local) and it's not on port 1433, put the port
number here.
// if your webserver user has access to your db (windows authentication), don't type anything in the ""
// how to add IIS user to sqlserver? goto SQL Server Enterprise Manager under your server->Security-
>Logins, add IUSR_computername and add db roles to it. Search google if you don't understand
// or you can put sa and sa's password (not recommended)
$username = "sa";
$password = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXX";
// this is the name of your Account and Game DB
$accountDB = "Account";
$gameDB = "GameG3";

// Don't touch the rest
$hostport = empty($port) ? $host : $host.",".$port;
$auth = empty($username) ? "Trusted_Connection=Yes;" : "User ID=".$username.";Password=".$password.";";
$accountDSN="PROVIDER=MSDASQL;DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=".$hostport.";DATABASE=".$accountDB.";".$auth ;
$gameDSN="PROVIDER=MSDASQL;DRIVER={SQL Server};SERVER=".$hostport.";DATABASE=".$gameDB.";".$auth ;
?>

First, I change the $gameDB to "Game3G" instead "Game1" to mach with DB.
Then, I tried to change the $host by the name of my MSSQL server, its IP and left as (local), but when i use the php web to create an account i get the EVIL "Server down or unreachable. Please try again later"

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Fran

PS1: Where is the Search in this forum?
PS2: un saludo para toda la comunidad espa

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i keep getting nil Penvir errors when i run my server. anyone experianced this before or know how to fix plz?

Back