Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

King 4.24 3G, New Client And Couple Other New Files

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
King 4.24 3G

New Login Server

New DB Server

Newest Client (i think :p)

I know theres a link for the king 4.24 already but its damn slow...like 2kb/s :p so hopefully this one will help out a little more :)

Ka

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do these files actaully run now with the new loginsrv and dbsrv and client? As i know people have had a problem since files were orginally released.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then to my it leaves to me that the Link does not exist throws error to me

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It must be an error your end sorry, if anyone else has a problem with the links... please say, but im 100% sure they all working fine :)

Ka

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I put one to you screen:

Karnage - King 4.24 3G, New Client And Couple Other New Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
A few more links for stuff to try then - all King files, all not tested...

- Server Files Only
- Complete Set of files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i know this will sound sooo stupid but erm
which files are better in your opinion
or
4.24??=/

you lot keep posting newer and newer files:D( nothing wrong with that though! )
its confucing me hehe:p

Reaction score
darkstar said:
lol i know this will sound sooo stupid but erm
which files are better in your opinion
or
4.24??=/

you lot keep posting newer and newer files:D( nothing wrong with that though! )
its confucing me hehe:p

Here's the problem Darkstar.....
CruelDragon 3.38 Def works,it dont have armour glows, auto Skill to 5, Stats past 255, 4th Horse and many other fancy stuff.
King files *may* have some uber stuff working, then again it may not. The ones I generally post are Cracked Files from Chinese sites but I dont have time to try em all out.

CD 3.55 *would* be your best bet *if* someone manages to crack it (im getting there like) soon as it has all the features.

My Advice is to try them all, dont bother translting them until you:
a) Have them working and can log in etc.
b) see what there is new..and if worth the effort.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hehe thanks for taking the time on that one m8, i appreciate that.
well ill have it a go when my host comes online.. ill inform you guys about the working things if my host comes online..

thnx again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know why my rungate won't connect with the king v4.24 files? Its using port 7100 but keeps showing up as -] [- its getting annoying as i need it to connect in order to try and get a client connected.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone got a small guide to get these files up and running and which client to use?

*EDIT* changed a gate port or 2 and can now get to the server connecting screen but won't go any further lmfao. Just wondering is this due to the client i'm using?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rungate is Port 7200 for a start....You mean Charselect Gate or you mistyped the port maybe..

As fas as I know, no-one has managed to get the King files running - the client always sticks at "Connecting", Ive tried with every single client known to man, front ends and god knows what else. For now I have given up on these files...there is no Proof even if they have armour glows etc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well rungate is the only port that don't open for me lol. Tried the port set 7200 before and it always reverts back to port 7100 lol.

Appied is a screenie of my gates

If i could get the highlighted gate to open/connect i might have a chance of getting on as i got passed the notice screen to the mir3 picture with loading at the bottom.

This may be where you have gotten up to Tera, but i'd still like to get the problem gate sorted then i can try other clients as exes.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't download this server files this same error in all links in this tread;/

Back