Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Misc Development Talk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason I ask this, is because I make video presentations and previews of Seal and setting up the server and I want to make sure the majority can understand me when I speak... :(:

-OFFTOPIC-
Can you please post a guide on how to connect to your server? I hate going threads and then another thread just to find the client. I've read all the thing that you posted and I didnt even see the link for the client download. All I see is the exe.... Thanks and greatly appreciated when you do that.

Reaction score
Re: Can you Hear and not just Read English?

Don't get too used to my server though... soon as Seal is 50% more stable *meaning all warps, NPC's, and Monsters are working properly, and maybe trade fixed...) than it is, we will have a new server hopefully and new database and all... And we are still off topic! :p

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Sorry, moved post since its off topic from the other post previously...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Can you Hear and not just Read English?

Don't get too used to my server though... soon as Seal is 50% more stable *meaning all warps, NPC's, and Monsters are working properly, and maybe trade fixed...) than it is, we will have a new server hopefully and new database and all... And we are still off topic! :p

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

Sorry, moved post since its off topic from the other post previously...

Heh, I will be helping then(kidding, but if I could I will) :p

Back