Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Seal Online Server Files 11 1 10

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Seal Online Server Files 11 1 10

Unpacked and repacked with 7zip.

Fast direct download Mirror ( no sharing webpage ):

( Databasefile test16.sql included in that pack )

Reaction score

hey thanks

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

The Side effect of hosting these servers is the client has to be HEXed anytime IP need changing, its very teadious....

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

make them linux compatible and i can host them for ya :D:

oh and btw searched the thread for client. Have only found 2 links but later you said "dont download these". So i stopped reading ( hate to read 19 pages :lol: )
When you tell me the links where i can download the client, i can upload it in one piece onto mah server so that there is also a direct download available :thumbup1:

---Edit:---

Stupid meh :D: Found the client links. Downloading and when done, repacking and uploading again :):

Last edited:
Reaction score

Is it posible we can get it as a Zip too on the final Product, or better yet, a setup file that installs it???

I used to have a setup tool myself that would allow you to create Self exctracting Installers.... but forgot where it went! LOL I Imagine deep inside the Jungle of my PC!:glare:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

fantastic, and you guys make it work?
well, i like to know, is it emulator or for public server?
if it for public server, i like to try it... perhaps after that can be host it!!

Reaction score

This one uses what sems to me a real client.... however the server is emulated using SQL and XML and databases, and all that mumbo jumbo, and yes, I have a server up for testing

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Is it posible we can get it as a Zip too on the final Product, or better yet, a setup file that installs it???

I used to have a setup tool myself that would allow you to create Self exctracting Installers.... but forgot where it went! LOL I Imagine deep inside the Jungle of my PC!:glare:

Its a 7zip File. Prefer to use that because its freeware and compress much more than normal zip or rar.
I sended you the username and password for winSCP. You can create an installer and upload it to where i said :):
Im a bit busy with mah PW server atm so i cant do that. ALso downloading and uploading is a mess for me with only 500 kbit/s :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

This one uses what sems to me a real client.... however the server is emulated using SQL and XML and databases, and all that mumbo jumbo, and yes, I have a server up for testing

awesome!!!:thumbup:
may i know how many player can be played in this sv files?

Reaction score

I am not sure, so far I seen 4 or 5 on at a time, but no one stays long e nough to find out if it cna hold more, whichb is what I WANT TO DO is test the stability of the server, but I guess no one knows what that means...

Reaction score

Its a 7zip File. Prefer to use that because its freeware and compress much more than normal zip or rar.
I sended you the username and password for winSCP. You can create an installer and upload it to where i said :):
Im a bit busy with mah PW server atm so i cant do that. ALso downloading and uploading is a mess for me with only 500 kbit/s :D:

my WinRar don't like 7z files for some reason thats whay I have been hesitanton this matter... I don't feel liike downloading other tools for extraction...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

file not found! link has been dead

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Excellent Service server completely seal private server.

Last edited:
Back