Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] New Server seal online

Reaction score
Please help & reccomend

I want complete client sealoffline without gameguard nprotect.

I can run Web IIS7 ---> Pass
VMWARE ---> Pass
SecureCRT ---> Pass
SEALWINSERVER ---> Pass
**PORTMAP on/off --->Must OPEN?**
Client ---> GameGuard ERROR

Can anyone help me? please...

PS. I want to play standalone without connect internet. I want to play the "SEALOFFLINE"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can help me ?

i want ask you

1. how to change bale drop equip, example piya drop pagan wings
2. how to change drop rate equip

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you still confuse to install seal , here I made a tutorial for windows 8 / 8.1 user >

just watch

all the download links :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey sir now i get error at game guard after click start launcher..
can you hel me sir.., eror gg :grr:

case solved (gg error)

thx i can play offline now b^_^d

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: New Server seal online

You need to edit Launcher.exe and sod.dll, using HEX editor such as XVI32.

Launcher.exe
Find text string "http://www.49wl.com/NewsList.aspx" and replace it with "http://your URL or IP Public/NewsList.aspx".

sod.dll
Find text string "192.168.1.107" and replace it with your IP Public.

while edit launcher.exe and sod.dll with hex editor, it's still encrypted, how to decrypt it ? thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
English Version :
Want to ask, are people who understand indo Indonesian or please answer yes:
1. I want to update the monster until Samael, already downloaded files to the server and the client also from another forum, but really stuck only in 3562 monsters ID? more than that "incorect monster id". whereas the Samael etc. The ID 5000 ++. some want to give me the updated file ?

2. I also want update equip to dragon glove, I also already download the same file server and client from forum, but the same problem it's just stuck in ID 13726? more than that item icons are not appears in inventory. but if i update those equip through the database it could wear it, but item icons are not appear in the inventory and in the status equip. there who want to give me item.scr that is already fixed?
3. I want to add a map such as ice castle, dungeon alcanez, etc. I summon it in elim but the warp can not entered. please give me a solution. thanks

Versi Indonesia :
Mau tanya, yang orang indo atau yg ngerti bahasa indonesia tolong dijawab ya :
1. saya mau update monster sampai samael, udah download file untuk server dan client juga dari forum2, tp kok mentok cuma di ID monster 3562 ? lebih dari itu "incorect monster id". padahal kan samael dll di ID 5000++. ada yg mau ngasih file updateanya ?
2. saya juga mau update equip sampai dragon glove, saya juga udah download file server sama clientnya dari forum2, tp lg2 mentok cuma di ID 13726 ? lebih dari itu itemnya ga tampil di inventory. tapi kalau langusng di pakein lewat databasenya bisa make, tp iconnya ga ada di inventory maupun di status equip. ada yg mau ngasih item.scr nya yg udah fix ?
3. saya mau nambah map seperti ice castle, alcanez dungeon, dll. saya summon warp nya di elim tp ga bisa dimasukin. tolong pencerahnya thx.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help me answer the question with a command GM Seal Job2.

/ Hidden

/ Summon

/ Unsummon

I use this command does not print, then nothing happens. Do not know where to set up or not.

**** I've changed the character a Job JOB 7 (GM) and JOB 10 (GM), but it also does not order. Help me with doubt

### I am sorry I'm not good at English but can not read the Google help ^^.

Back