Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU!

Reaction score
Re: Seal Online Emulation

I download all at begining. I have one clue from this error, in error message its "SO3D_2" as error.

"SO3D_2.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Run me through the steps again of what you did step by step, and I will see if tghere is something a miss or missing...

When you extract the rar files, do the first one first, then the second one, and have it set to overwrite files, becuase the rar is truncated, and see if that works...

The way SO3D_2.EXE works is if there is a file missing, it will crash, which this could be the only awnser I can think of... A file is missing, or did not get installed properly...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes i do. After i extract part 1, i extract part 2.

1. I enabled(or i think its auto enable) loopback with IP 192.158.2.8 etc.
2. I Running Xampp, apache and mysql
3. I Connect SQL yog (username:root, pass:123456, i change password from xampp link), test file its done, and after that close
4. Run server acc, chat, 1819, 1820 > OR < 1evo, 2evo, 3evo, 4evo ( if not work i change the order ).
5. Run launcher.exe
6. choose 3rd pop-up
7. klik game start
8. i have ****** message error.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I know this may be a silly question but did you try changing the resolution back to 800x600 Window in game not your desktop???

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

After i change the resolution in game, still not work.

Reaction score

Then I have no idea what your problem is, only other thing I would recomend is keeping your server files, but download the old client files....

PS, YOU are the only one having this issue so far, so I am not sure what is going on. :?:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Here is a Sad Story of my time of Playing Seal online for over 7 years now....

Please watch all the way to end for surprise ending....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

After i use old client, still not works.

Reaction score

then your missing some important files from your system, maybe Visual C++ Extensions or something... It works for everyone else, so not sure why it would not be working for you besides the fact of missing data somewhere.... Or your not doing something right....

I am sorry that I can not help you, Have you tried the NEO Pack? I dont have teh link, but I used that prior, but I do not know why it would not work on my cl;ient version becuase it includes the NEO Packet already in it....

Last edited:
Reaction score

hey your welcome, hopefully it runs smooth for you, some people have trouble, but not always if setup right.... Which reminds me, there is a BUG that YOU ALL MUST KNOW....

If you exit Game, and Launcher, Launcher does not fully leave memory and acts like a leak, so when you go to play again the ERROR Screen comes up, just close it, end the SEAL task, then try again and it should work perfectly fine..... not sure if its a leak causing this or what, but it is apparently coming from the Launcher.exe file itself, becuase the SO3D_2.EXE still runs, but wont let you login becuase of launcher not running anymore from that error it gave earlier on... Thats why you must end Seal in Tasks....

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Hello everyone, I need a gieniea pig to test my server, and I will provide a client, this has to be done today, so please IM me ASAP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I tried everything, NEO pack, and all. And, still not work.

I think the only problem is only SO3D_2.exe. because I've tried to seal ONLINE (not offline), and the result is the same, SO3D.exe its the problem.

I have clue again and i will showing to you, maybe you have some idea again:

vherolly - [GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU! - RaGEZONE Forums

vherolly - [GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU! - RaGEZONE Forums

NB: I you can see the little word, please read it all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I very happy you are become a MODERATOR now. I strongly agree you now become a MODERATOR.

Btw, verything has been answered, about my error:

It all began when I Re-Install my laptop, before I Re-Install my laptop, I can run all games online. But after Re-Install, I can not run the online games such as Point Blank and Seal Online. Both games are giving the same message of "Graphic Device does not support PixelShader", not much different from the Seal that gives an error message SO3D.exe (SO3D.exe is an online seal program leading to the Graphic Device problem too). I'm confused, why this all could happen yes?

Indeed, my VGA version of a very long time, but before I Re-Install, I can run the game online with ease.

My laptop Acer, Intel Celeron.

Please anyone help me?

Message: I hope I do not buy the new GeForce VGA, because I do not have the money. Thank You.

If you can get a little Indonesian, these related links that may provide clues:

Reaction score

Do this then:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In your computer/your SEAL SETUP using VGA: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260.
And in my laptop no more VGA, Just HARDWARE_VP. I think its solved if my laptop have new VGA, but i dont have money to buy some VGA Card.
Before i Re-Install my laptop, its fine and everything works(works for play game online/other game need VGA).

One more, if i using all your tutorial in other computer, its works.
My problem its just VGA, no others.

I dont know, i give up.

Reaction score

Follow my above posts Directions please.... you can run Seal on teh slowests of machines using SOFTWARE_vp....

Reaction score

hello ace, i try to connect to your server with sod_2.exe and this the error when i start

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

hello ace, i try to connect to your server with sod_2.exe and this the error when i start

I am not sure if this is compatible with Vista or Windows 7... so i am not help there, If its on 7 then it is emulated, that might cuase a problem, if your on a 64bit System it might also be a problem.... not too sure of this...

and make sure your using the latest EXE

oh and I see you have a SO3D_21.EXE Selected? If thats what you are running, then that is why, please rename it or remove it form the folder, and use the Launcher to start the program, and select the 3rd option in drop down list....

Last edited:
Reaction score

I am not sure if this is compatible with Vista or Windows 7... so i am not help there, If its on 7 then it is emulated, that might cuase a problem, if your on a 64bit System it might also be a problem.... not too sure of this...

and make sure your using the latest EXE

oh and I see you have a SO3D_21.EXE Selected? If thats what you are running, then that is why, please rename it or remove it form the folder, and use the Launcher to start the program, and select the 3rd option in drop down list....

i rename it to so3d_21.exe cause i have already so3d_2.exe name on list.
now i try to play offline. hope its works :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No effect.

Update:
If "Text Direct3D" not avaible, im never can play game online forever.
Its from program RUN (Run > "dxdiag" > Display tab)

Attachments

Last edited:
Back