Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Seal Online Emulation

You see my picture before, right? All its not avaible. Oh no.

Still not work:
vherolly - [GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU! - RaGEZONE Forums

vherolly - [GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

No effect.

Update:
If "Text Direct3D" not avaible, im never can play game online forever.
Its from program RUN (Run > "dxdiag" > Display tab)

did you installing you're graphic display adapter ? i don't see it :D , try to installing you're graphic display adapter driver

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

did you installing you're graphic display adapter ? i don't see it :D , try to installing you're graphic display adapter driver

How to install graphic display adapter driver?

Reaction score

How to install graphic display adapter driver?

Do you even kow what 3D Card you have? Or did you go Buy a Wall-Mart Deoll Sysytem... and I don't mean to be rude with that, its just my preferences and dislikes.... however, if your not sure what you have, then you are pretty much screwed unless your tech swavvy..... If you have an ATI card searhch for drivers on the ATI web page usually or if its Nvidia ... :love:

---------- Post added at 04:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF TECHNICAL QUESTIONS, I am going to HAVE to TRUNCATE this post becuase it is getting our of hand.... so this topic will be split up .... Thanks :glare:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU!

Here is where we left off, and this is for technical support on Seal Offline/Online and Server information that might of never been covered in other posts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU!

Okay, my problem is over, I've downloaded the VGA Driver and my laptop is compatible anymore. But it can only play online games anymore. But not to seal offline, I still get this same error message as before this compatible:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

All done and works. Because i download all compatible Drivers to my laptop. The problem its just too many bug in seal, right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why, every Disconect, I can not login anymore, even if I restart my laptop, still can not. Though I had been taking Loopback from scratch.

Example pict:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Why, every Disconect, I can not login anymore, even if I restart my laptop, still can not. Though I had been taking Loopback from scratch.

Example pict:

I have same problem like him. Cannot enter character.
When i copy your file .exe, i cant login into game.
How can i fix it ? Thanks:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have same problem like him. Cannot enter character.
When i copy your file .exe, i cant login into game.
How can i fix it ? Thanks:thumbup:

Never answer in this Thread. I dont know how.

Reaction score

This is not a bug, it has to do with either A: you have no loopback setup, or B your server is not running...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There are no monsters in the game.

Reaction score

the newest database that I had released awhile back HAD NO MONSTERS, becuase it was being rebuilt, and is still being rebuilt....

the reason I am rebuilding it, is becuase the idiot who created the first test.sql did not do it right, and the Mobs folder was practically written all wrong and messy, and missing way more NPC's than my package is missing.... if this is not your case... then you need to IMPORT the sql database to your MySQL Server!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you post a new link to download interface business update? Thanks.. I cant seems to download, link broken..

Back