Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Relavant Video Instructions to Setup (do not worry of Links)

Reaction score
I am forming a guide on how to setup the server, please use the following link for information regarding download links and what is needed to have this server running:

Original Source of Information: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-online-605206/

Step by Step Crash course Instructions Part 1 and 2 are text, 3 on up are voice narration, and previews are included below enjoy, and good luck! :) Also message me or join my group if you wishg to participate on helping this project fly forward, and not backwards... :/

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

NOTE: I forgot to mention in part 5 that in the Inventory, and Banks that section num2 is for weapons too, the number corisponds to the Element, for example, 0 is no element on the weapon, and 1 - 7 are other Elements, and they ar ein order, I can;t think of the order at the moment, but I know for a fact that 6 is Light, and 7 is Dark elements. but as for anything else not sure what it does.

Part 6:

NOTE: Earlier I was speaking about the a0 a1 a2 a3 the 127 is the best sure, but keep in mind that these can be any number between 0 - 255, the reason for this is there are at least 1,016+ possible combinations excludeing the none IDed and no options. This is why its so hard to get 20 ASPD or higher, or 20 DEF or 20 DMG on gear you wear, becuase its so random and hard to get that good number, but like I said before 127 127 127 and 127 seems to be the best so far. you can play with these numbers to test and see what options you get on your items, maybe you can get a 20 ASPD option Bat Guy mask? :p :love:
Part 7:

Part 8:

Preview 1:

Preview 2:

Preview 3:

Other sources of information:

My Questions that need help with: http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/last-post-got-deleted-need-new-database-699706/

My group link, with more information: RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums - Seal Offline Developers

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Seal Offline Server Setup

Updated info on Maps: I have found a formula of how it works, or semi how to, it seems that the first warp starts at 516, which is 20 in the map list in the database so in other words its something like this:

sou - mob ID

20 - 516
21 - 517
22 - 518
23 - 519
24 - 520

so far this has been correct untill I got to the 30+ I think they are in sections, and I have to find out which sections are which, I will be updating the mobslist I have once I have figured out all the Warp ID's and sou ID corrilations....

Hope tis new information helps! :)

Now if I can just only figure out how these relate to the NPC's as I noticed it does effect how NPC's work...

Last edited:
Reaction score

Here is a new Server Update, not much difference, but contains a good database to start out with, more updates will come!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If i port forwarded would i be able to connect people to my server, and if yes what ports?

Reaction score

If i port forwarded would i be able to connect people to my server, and if yes what ports?

I am not too sure about that, but I do know the ports are 3724 and 1817...

Thats for the Chat Server and the Login Server its 1818 and 8093

as for the other ports I think they are just for SQL Database logins from the server itself such as 3306

as for web stuff, the standard ports you would use normally, like 1080 and 80 I believe...

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I plan on cleaning up the server folders and making them more compact and more focused on the server, there is alot fo excess stuff there that needs to be removed or placed elswhere, which can confuse someone new to setting up a server. Remember though the client's exe has to be HEXed with the IP address you plan to host with in order to host, or else it will not work period.

I also am planning to release a better client than the one provided, a more English freindly version, as far as teh interface goes, I just got to do some minor tweaking, tests for crashes and stability before I release that, but I think once the new client is out it will work better and feel more like English Seal than Chinese... Nothing will change, however the exe will have to be updated still or replaced with your version if you changed the IP information in that client...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

can you list any bugs ?

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Here is a new Server Update, not much difference, but contains a good database to start out with, more updates will come!

ah, can you give me mirror links of sv files, client?

a best hosting(fo me) is Megaupload ;)

Thank for yours!

Reaction score

Your welcome, I will upload more stuff once I get it finalized and less buggy, and clean it up a bit, and get rid of some of the excess junk not needed. I will try the Mega uploads as well hehe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

[GameClient]
========== Megaupload ==========
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:

========== Rapidshare ==========
Part 1:
Part 2:
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:
Part 6:
Part 7:

There are links to download client files

you can update in your first post ;)

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

This is a special tool for the NBC mania, of course, this tool will greatly help us in terms of installation SEAL this OFFLINE
[NBC SPECIAL TOOL MUST HAVE!]

Reaction score

can you list any bugs ?QUOTE]

Bugs:

Some skills freezes up Seal, but does not crash it. You have to force crash it to fix it: Its worse with Priest Skills....

Exp is not distributed correctly with AOE skills, and sometimes does not give exp at all.

I think both of these issues can be fixed with a simple update to the skills xml files, I don't think there is enough skill information setup server side yet, but I am sure we can figure it out.

Bank will not let you deposit cegal or create a password, it also freezes the client up, however you can drop items into the bank and withdrawl them perfectly fine, no need to type in a password.

Alot of serverside issues prevent alot of warping to happen correctly which I myself am trying to resolve by fixing the database and creating the warps where they belong. For instance, the warp will warp you to Elim or Lime, or talking to an NPC will take you back to Lime or Elim, I am trying my best to fix it, and its all server side related and database related not client.

Monsters currently are not agressive, they go through walls and boundries that the player normally can not. Also in maps such as 25 Dungeon of Death aka DOD, the monsters do not move, and only attack when you attack them, and do not chase you down. Seems to be some pathing issue?

Alot of maps are empty, and contain no warps, no NPC and no monsters.... such as the rainbow zone maps for example...
Again server side related, and will be fixed...

You can't create more than 1 character per account currently, still trying to find a fix for this, I feel its server related too, but not sure...

Item Mall is accessable but crashes the launcher.exe file and freezes Seal up... You wont be able to buy from it or do anything with Item mall, currently all item Mall products will have to be manually added for each character under "Cash_Item" in the database.

Some Cash item Products freezes or totally crashes Seal up for example the Auto pet Feeder, but however most of the clothing you normally would get in Item mall work perfectly!

Pet Rides do work, however be sure to remove wings, BT, or anything in the wings slot, or else Cash item box will eat it! :grr:

There are other minor issues, but can't think of them right now, and the ones I mentioned are really the major ones!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

This is a special tool for the NBC mania, of course, this tool will greatly help us in terms of installation SEAL this OFFLINE

Reaction score

There are links to download client files

you can update in your first post ;)

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Those are obsolete... currently the only tbhing worth anything in that list your showing is the launcher.exe and SO3D_2.EXE in that Neo package.... and once I release the new client it will no longer need that package! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

can you list any bugs ?QUOTE]

Bugs:

Some skills freezes up Seal, but does not crash it. You have to force crash it to fix it: Its worse with Priest Skills....

Exp is not distributed correctly with AOE skills, and sometimes does not give exp at all.

I think both of these issues can be fixed with a simple update to the skills xml files, I don't think there is enough skill information setup server side yet, but I am sure we can figure it out.

Bank will not let you deposit cegal or create a password, it also freezes the client up, however you can drop items into the bank and withdrawl them perfectly fine, no need to type in a password.

Alot of serverside issues prevent alot of warping to happen correctly which I myself am trying to resolve by fixing the database and creating the warps where they belong. For instance, the warp will warp you to Elim or Lime, or talking to an NPC will take you back to Lime or Elim, I am trying my best to fix it, and its all server side related and database related not client.

Monsters currently are not agressive, they go through walls and boundries that the player normally can not. Also in maps such as 25 Dungeon of Death aka DOD, the monsters do not move, and only attack when you attack them, and do not chase you down. Seems to be some pathing issue?

Alot of maps are empty, and contain no warps, no NPC and no monsters.... such as the rainbow zone maps for example...
Again server side related, and will be fixed...

You can't create more than 1 character per account currently, still trying to find a fix for this, I feel its server related too, but not sure...

Item Mall is accessable but crashes the launcher.exe file and freezes Seal up... You wont be able to buy from it or do anything with Item mall, currently all item Mall products will have to be manually added for each character under "Cash_Item" in the database.

Some Cash item Products freezes or totally crashes Seal up for example the Auto pet Feeder, but however most of the clothing you normally would get in Item mall work perfectly!

Pet Rides do work, however be sure to remove wings, BT, or anything in the wings slot, or else Cash item box will eat it! :grr:

There are other minor issues, but can't think of them right now, and the ones I mentioned are really the major ones!

i know ur means
i'm not playing that game before, but i think i can help u (maybe just a little) to fix these problems, really!

im waiting for your uploading files

Reaction score

Can you contact me by other means? I am currently playing with the client, but I can package it as is, and upload it if you like? Even though I am not finished doing the whole thing yet?

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

Ok Client is as finished as I can get it!!

I am disappointed however that I can't replace the models of drops like I did last time, I am scared it will cause a problem again if I try to any further...

but I am currently packing the files and uploading them, sorry I do not wish to join megauploads just to upload... You however or anyone can feel free to upload it there if you like and post it here if you wish. It will be on filefront... :sleep:

OH forgot to mention the fixes....

A: The Interface is 80%+ in English and looks and feels like the old US Seal!!!

B: Some things are in English such as Monsters Elements, Earth, Water, Fire, Darkness, ect.

C: FONTS ARE MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE LARGER! Meaning you can read it better :)

D: Login Screen is simplified, no account creation link, Server Selection is just Regular or PK like US Seal did.

E: Like I said before alot of the Interface is in English, and also this package already contains the launcher.exe and SO3D_2.EXE that comes in the NEO Packet everyone keeps talking about, so no need to download it... Plus once the server files out, it will be obsoleate!

F: Alot of other miner updates, nothing major, but like I said before most of all the fixes will be server sides besides the language.... the language is client side, but I can't fix it, I tried replacing the china.edt and hexing the so3d_2 file and neither gave results only crashes... So if you think you can do it, be sure to know I had done that already, even replaced chinda.edt with usa.edt, it does not work either, and changing the EXE to recognize usa.edt makes no difference... Sorry guys I tried my best!

Anyways once I get the link up I hope you enjoy it and it works for you as good as it has for me, remember the EXE will have to be HEXed to work with your IP if hosting live, otherwise it works by default on a closed server... 192.168.2.8 127.0.0.1 :)

Anyways have fun and enjoy!

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

There is another Bug I did not mention, DO NOT CLICK SPEED PARTY AT ALL, it crashes the game big time! :lol:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks Ace..your works is great,i'll wait your fixed client for uploading.

Reaction score

Your Welcome:

Here is the Packs

Part 1

Part 2

Be sure to extract these in a base folder such as C:/458SealOnline-5-27

Yeah I know why? welll I dunno if it will work in any other name if it does let me know ok? :)

Also Feel free to mirror this file, or upload it on another site! :D

Last edited:
Reaction score

Guys I am going to let you all know, development information is available here http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-online-emulation-700614/#post5969602

I am not trying to be rude or anything, but I would like for that topic to be the place to discuss any future developments of the server and client there. This is just a guide section, and it is pretty much covered. I also want to thank you and everyone else for participating, for even checking this out! Without you guys I would not have farther inspirations to develope this Game...

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

Here is a guide to downloading and installing the new files I have provided! There should be nothing else you need besides Xampp, SQLYog or something simular to host the webserver and SQL database part of the server.

FOR YOU WHO CAN't VIEW YOUTUBE, AND NEED AN UPDATE OF FILE INFO AND HAPPENED TO STUMBLE UPON THIS LINK, HERE IS THE NEW FILES AND INFO, PLUS PART OF THE DEVELOPMENT SECTION!

Here is some links that may help you:

Here for the orginal files

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-offline-server-setup-700568/f111/seal-...4/#post5969602

Here for the new server files

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-offline-server-setup-700568/f111/seal-...ml#post5972217

This for the new music optional, just replace your BGM folder with these files, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE VERSION 14 FILES, I GOT A BETTER LINK BELOW FOR THE NEWER FILES

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-offline-server-setup-700568/f111/seal-...ml#post5987205

And then finall download these and install them and replace your database with the sql, delete your Mobs folder from your Server Directory, and replace it with this new one in this link

http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/seal-offline-server-setup-700568/f111/seal-...ml#post5990401

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hello sir,

many link to watch vidio are error ..

can u just give guide to build this server with the file needed,
just write the guide

thank;s

Reaction score

Hello sir,

many link to watch vidio are error ..

can u just give guide to build this server with the file needed,
just write the guide

thank;s

I am not sure why they are having errors? You should be able to see them, everyone else has been able to see them...

Back