Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Picture-Tutorial]Loopback + Seals Online Proper Setup + SQL Setup Tutorial(Step 1)

Reaction score
For all of you out there with troubles, I am here today to solve your problems.

Today, I am going to teach you how to setup Seals Online, MySQL and Loopback Adapter.

[NOTE] Please note that, the one I'm teaching you now is Seals Offline, not Online yet.

Downloads

Interface Business update by GoldenAce(Making trade english)

Seals Online Client Mirror 1

Seals Online Client Mirror 2

SQL

Step 1

After downloading those files mentioned above, now we can begin.

We are going to setup Microsoft Loopback Adapter now, so make sure you follow every single step.

Go to Control Panel and click Printer and Other Hardware

Carrino - [Picture-Tutorial]Loopback + Seals Online Proper Setup + SQL Setup Tutorial(Step 1) - RaGEZONE Forums

Once you are done, click 'Add Hardware'

Carrino - [Picture-Tutorial]Loopback + Seals Online Proper Setup + SQL Setup Tutorial(Step 1) - RaGEZONE Forums

You should get this if you followed my instructions

Now wait..

Now click, 'Yes, I have already connected to the hardware'.

After clicking Next, you should be able to get this by scrolling down.

After clicking 'Add a new hardware device' and clicking next, you should be able to get..

Now click the 2nd option, and once you are done you should get this and scrolling down to network adapter.

Now click next and select 'Microsoft Loopback Adapter'.

Install and you are almost done.

Now go to Network Connections and right click at your Loopback Adapter and click properties.

Now click 'Internet Protocol(TCP/IP)' and click Properties.

Now click start, click run and type 'cmd'.

Once done, type ipconfig.

Now type your IP Address, subnet and default gateway in the Internet Protocol menu and once done, click Advanced.

Now click add in IP addresses column and add in these followings

IP Address : 192.168.2.8
Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0

Click OK, restart computer and you are done.

Please refer to 2nd and 3rd step here

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kk
Miror 1 nya kuq downloadnya berhenti di tgh jalan???
truz miror 2 nya terhapus ya??

Ulang upload bisa ngak??
Tolong ya...
Thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you help me fix the download link for SO3D_2 and Interface Business update by GoldenAce(Making trade english) Please

This is a very useful tutorial

Thank you sir!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For all of you out there with troubles, I am here today to solve your problems.

Today, I am going to teach you how to setup Seals Online, MySQL and Loopback Adapter.

[NOTE] Please note that, the one I'm teaching you now is Seals Offline, not Online yet.

Downloads

Interface Business update by GoldenAce(Making trade english)

Seals Online Client Mirror 1

Seals Online Client Mirror 2

SQL

Step 1

After downloading those files mentioned above, now we can begin.

We are going to setup Microsoft Loopback Adapter now, so make sure you follow every single step.

Go to Control Panel and click Printer and Other Hardware

Once you are done, click 'Add Hardware'

You should get this if you followed my instructions

Now wait..

Now click, 'Yes, I have already connected to the hardware'.

After clicking Next, you should be able to get this by scrolling down.

After clicking 'Add a new hardware device' and clicking next, you should be able to get..

Now click the 2nd option, and once you are done you should get this and scrolling down to network adapter.

Now click next and select 'Microsoft Loopback Adapter'.

Install and you are almost done.

Now go to Network Connections and right click at your Loopback Adapter and click properties.

Now click 'Internet Protocol(TCP/IP)' and click Properties.

Now click start, click run and type 'cmd'.

Once done, type ipconfig.

Now type your IP Address, subnet and default gateway in the Internet Protocol menu and once done, click Advanced.

Now click add in IP addresses column and add in these followings

IP Address : 192.168.2.8
Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.0

Click OK, restart computer and you are done.

Please refer to 2nd and 3rd step here

I cannot seems to download the interface business update... Heres what it says..

shadowmen124, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Reaction score
I cannot seems to download the interface business update... Heres what it says..

shadowmen124, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

yeah, me too. having the same problem with him.
or can i play without this file? thx in advance

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i'm cannot download interface business update..
help pliss..
:'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm cannot download interface business update..
help pliss..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to download interface business update but i got problem, here :

Gio Wynst, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

please ulpoad the file in mediafire or 4share or something like that, that will helpfull. thanks in advanced.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to download interface business update but i got problem, here :

Gio Wynst, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

please ulpoad the file in mediafire or 4share or something like that, that will helpfull. thanks in advanced.

got same problem :/

Back