• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Picture-Tutorial]Loopback + Seals Online Proper Setup + SQL Setup Tutorial(Step 2/3)

Reaction score
Refer to Step 1 and Downloads here

Step 2

Extract Seals Online clean files and Client files.

Download .

Once done, leave it there and we will proceed to Step 3.

Step 3

Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86), MySQL GUI Tools and MySQL Server 5.1 mentioned in Downloads.

MySQL Server 5.1 Configuration

You should be able to get this once you finish installing.

Carrino - [Picture-Tutorial]Loopback + Seals Online Proper Setup + SQL Setup Tutorial(Step 2/3) - RaGEZONE Forums

Click next all the way until Security Option, and type 123456 in both boxes shown.

Carrino - [Picture-Tutorial]Loopback + Seals Online Proper Setup + SQL Setup Tutorial(Step 2/3) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now click Next and click Execute.

Now click MySQL Query Browser in MySQL in All Programs in Start.

Now select test, click File -> Open Script at top-left, and select test16.sql mentioned in Downloads.

Select the thunder button(Execute) and begin executing

When you are done, let's start our server!

Now go to server directory.

Click acc_.exe, chat_.exe, 1819.exe and finally 1820.exe.

Once done, go to the client directory, extract interfacebusiness.rar, and replace interface folder in Client directory and finally, replace the client mentioned in downloads in step 1.

Now click the launcher.

Now once done, in the combobox, select the third option.

Hurray, have fun!

(Account name : admin, password : admin)

Last edited:

Bon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, I've followed every step, but I stucked in login screen, this is the screen that i get, from game and 1820.exe

from the screen ever encountered this? and do i miss anything?
running win 7 64 bit

Last edited:

Bon

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah, just read what golden wrote in other thread, >.< maybe i shud try on xp later :( thanks tho..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wrong sir
i am using win 7 ultimate 64 bit
I think, Seals Online doesn't recognize Window 7.

change the ip 192.168.2.8 i think thats the IP form ace files
change it to your ip
LAN IP <<< for local
WAN IP <<< hosting online

Last edited:
Reaction score
wrong sir
i am using win 7 ultimate 64 bit

change the ip 192.168.2.8 i think thats the IP form ace files
change it to your ip
LAN IP <<< for local
WAN IP <<< hosting online

No, you can setup a loopback adapter in Window 7, so it doesn't affect anything.

Hosting local and online has nothing to do with compatibility.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, i finally can enter the client and manage to login.
but something weird with the character, there are no texture for the equiptment...

and then when i try to enter the game using those character i got error and then 1819.exe closed, why this happening?

also whenever i try to make new character, i can't create one...!!!

by the way i change a bit configuration to run local, is it ok?

ascent-logonserver.conf:
Code:
<LogonDatabase Hostname = "127.0.0.1"
               Username = "root"
               Password = "MTIzNDU2"
               Name     = "dGVzdA=="
               Port     = "3306"
               Type     = "1">

<Listen Host = "0.0.0.0"
        ISHost = "0.0.0.0"
        THost = "127.0.0.1"
        RealmListPort = "1818"
        ServerPort = "8093">

also inj WSDServer.conf
Code:
host 127.0.0.1
Start
piz2
sendmsg Welcome Everyone to Seal Online, please Enjoy the 2X Drop and Experience! :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi all! i have some problem here i can login with admin but cant play the character >__<
anyway is loopback adapter really important? because on my network connection its unidentified network
is it because im not using cable for internet? btw i use wifi here so idk if its problem or not >_<

do you guys have any solution for me?
thx b4

Reaction score
hi all! i have some problem here i can login with admin but cant play the character >__<
anyway is loopback adapter really important? because on my network connection its unidentified network
is it because im not using cable for internet? btw i use wifi here so idk if its problem or not >_<

do you guys have any solution for me?
thx b4

You can hex edit the client ip to your ip if you can't setup loopback adapter and would like to make your server public.

Here's the tutorial.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f632/guide-making-seals-offline-online-706616/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi,i am having problem.i cant start the service while running the Mysql server instance configuration wizard. it says "cannot create windows service for Mysql.error: 0 (btw,i am using vista)

Back