Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ANyone alive here ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. Can you help me? I did not know English. And I find it hard to find the right instructions. I want to put a server. But I have little knowledge of it. You can reset the link clearly indicated where to download and set up, and then I was confused.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys ,

Sorry i was long time offline .

I will upload the full latest code and files ..., i need configure a server and start uploading ...

Stay tuned .

:)

Great news man!! I'll be wating for this awesome release :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes i'm here so i will start upload , but you will have to wait i made a big pack ( client / server / code ) , the upload time will be hudge ... because i have only like 512 k in upload link :/ sorry guys ...

once the upload is finish i will update the thread ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys ,

Sorry i was long time offline .

I will upload the full latest code and files ..., i need configure a server and start uploading ...

Stay tuned .

:)

Yes, the full source code and files :D

Yes i'm here so i will start upload , but you will have to wait i made a big pack ( client / server / code ) , the upload time will be hudge ... because i have only like 512 k in upload link :/ sorry guys ...

once the upload is finish i will update the thread ;)

Thanks man! I'm waiting to dive into this awesome source :lol:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lucky40990,

The problem is the big file size. Try to split it up in pieces of 300~400 MB. Winrar do this job fine.

Please, keep going up! We are all counting on you :D

What is the total size of files?

Back