Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Questions] Players who played in version 1.19/1.20

Reaction score
Hi,

Well, I'm talking with some guys to understand some new systems. I don't played the lastest version then it gets complicated for me to follow the original logic as possible.

I shall be gratfull if you can explain how the systems above works:

- Vote System (I don't have idea);
- Item Forging (I already saw a video how it works, but more informations is better.);
- Greater Enhacement (I don't have idea);
- Dice (in new version is added a new feature to Dice);
- Weapon Costume (already done, but some question);
- Blacklist (already done);

About Dice I worked like this:
Xd9gMzo - [Questions] Players who played in version 1.19/1.20 - RaGEZONE Forums

But I don't have sure if is like it.

About Weapon Costume:
kK3pYWb - [Questions] Players who played in version 1.19/1.20 - RaGEZONE Forums

Done too, but I think this feature is from 1.21, but my question is:
When the player has no weapon equipped, it will be used the costume weapon or will hold hands with nothing?

About Blacklist:
QAnSg4N - [Questions] Players who played in version 1.19/1.20 - RaGEZONE Forums

When the player is on the blacklist, which the player from the blacklist can not do? (Eg not send pm)

Anothers features is already done using only strings on client or some videos (like Impriting Accessory).

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i didn't play the versions 1.19 and 1.20, but here is my logic about some points :

Vote System : Isn't that something that pop-up in game, where you can vote for something (like a top server for private servers) and then you win points and with these points you can buy items in cash-shop ?

- Weapon Costume : If it's like Rose Online, when you equip a Weapon Costume, it changes the skin of the weapon you are using at the moment. If oyu have no weapon in hands, the costume should not be shown, and show bare hands instead

- Black List : Prevent players to add/pm/trade , or even see the things he says, it's a way to prevent chat flood from gold sellers. It just ignores the player totally

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Please, if you don't played lastest version, so don't post anything. I want real features and not speculation. ^^
Don't make sense a official developers add vote system to "vote on better server".

Upvote 0
Back