Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

cool What do you want to know?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

As most of you know, I have a lot of knowledge in regards to Iris private server files, as well quite a bit of knowledge involving the politics of some Iris Online pservers, source, etc etc.

I am willing to leak any and all information I currently have to you guys. But I am not going to just spill it all. I will answer only specific [i.e. not vague] questions related to anything Iris Online pserver. This could be a specific question about how a specific file in the resources works, or where something is located, or even if this or that server has source.. and where they got it from.

I will answer everything to the best of my ability. My answers will be based solely on what I know up to this point. I have not done much in Iris lately, nor have I talked with anyone "important" in regards to Iris Online pservers [& politics], so some of my information may be outdated, which may also mean that, at of this date and time, some of it is wrong. Do also note that I am not a god when it comes to the Iris Online files. I do not know everything.

I do not visit RaGEZONE often anymore, so it may or may not take a bit for me to answer your questions. I will do my best to answer all valid questions - as long as they are not something idiotic, like "Why doesn't my server run, where can I download the Iris files", etc etc. Those questions can be answered by people who are not me - and if this section is dead enough that no one can answer them, then too bad.

Ask away.

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    97Posts

Re: What do you want to know?

Where i can add new titles, amd where i can modify bonus stats of currently titles?

sry for bad english

ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw~* View Post
    Where i can add new titles, amd where i can modify bonus stats of currently titles?

sry for bad english
    See resource\title_define.txt
    Example [first line of title_define.txt]:
    0 0 1000 0 255 255 255

First number is basic index. Second is the index for the title name [i.e. in the korea.pack .. there is a specific file in there for title strings]. I forget what the third number is for. Fourth number is the "stats", AKA the skill effect. Connect this index to resource\skilllist_effect.txt. The last 3 numbers are the color. They are in RGB format.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    343Posts

i'm just curious, is the release of lucky's server files complete or almost complete as to that's all you need for now to test.

ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ptuser View Post
    i'm just curious, is the release of lucky's server files complete or almost complete as to that's all you need for now to test.
    Lucky's release, and the rerelease of his files I just made, can create a fully working 1.18 Iris server.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Everywhere!Location
    89Posts

Do you know how to change the ingame font-face, or the font-size of all the text as well ?

I thought & changed the font-file in language pack, but nothing be changed.

Thank you.

MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    45Posts

Timebomb, there is a definitive solution to this problem?

deathmatch-flagmatch-flood
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f638/help-...-flood-731314/

ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cHiPiDle View Post
    Do you know how to change the ingame font-face, or the font-size of all the text as well ?

I thought & changed the font-file in language pack, but nothing be changed.

Thank you.
    No, I never figured that out. All I know is any font[.ttf] files in the language pack are bogus and don't change much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by litoral View Post
    Timebomb, there is a definitive solution to this problem?

deathmatch-flagmatch-flood
    http://forum.ragezone.com/f638/help-...-flood-731314/
    Not really. This problem depends on what kind of server/IPs you have. I do know that it has a much higher chance of not spamming if you only use one of the two modes [death or flag, not both]. Also, spreading them apart by 1 hour instead of 30 minutes helps get rid of the spam as well.
    Using 1 hour increments and only flagmatch, I stopped getting spam. You can also take a look at xsoft'z/hellfire server files release by me recently in the Iris Release section. Check the gameserver config file. It has lots of configuration types that should be valid, and most people don't know about, such as something along the lines of PVP SERVER SEND.
    Last edited by TimeBomb; 21-05-11 at 07:22 PM.

ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

i'm not sure if i didn't search hard enough or maybe there isn't any. I follow this step here from InBetween's guide.

- Goto Databases\WEB_MEMBERDB\Programmability\
    Stored Procedures > Execute dbo.AC_sp_CreateAccount table.
    - add username at @strGameAccount Value < change the value
    - add password at @strGamePWD Value < change the value
    - add pin 1234 at @strToGameP Value < change the value
    - add sdf at @strTjUser Value < change the value
    - add 1 at @strSex Value < change the value
    - add 1 at @strage value < change the value
    - add dsfsdf at @strBirthday value < change the value
    - add fsdf at @strTrueid value < change the value
    - add sdfsd at @strEmail value < change the value
    - add test at @strErrinfo value < change the value

but was lost as to the password needs to be in md5 or just regular password. confuse on how the password would be.

2 problems i'm having. below is the problem.

i'm pretty sure i did everything correctly. any idea what i could of done to get these errors? or is it that the iris_gamedb is not complete?
    For the future, please keep technical difficulties relating to stuff not released in this thread out of this thread.

First Problem: For that procedure, a regular, non-encrypted/whatever password should be fine.

Second Problem: I could barely read the error due to the very small image, but it looked like to be a problem with restoring databases via MSSQL. Make sure that you go in to the options of the restore and have the Overwrite Current Database [or something along those lines] checked.

Third Problem: This isn't a problem. This is a normal warning given to everyone who runs the iris gameDB sql, and it won't affect anything badly.

I am pretty certain that the first and third problem have been answered on these forums before. The second problem is a base MSSQL problem that could have been answered via googling.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    Everywhere!Location
    89Posts

Login SQL server as SA. In Restore Database, check and come to Options tab, change location of Restore As option. (It can't be set right at MSSQL install-directory such as "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL" in your problem)

For example, you can change the location to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\*******.mdf" or any directory you want.

Hope this help.
    Regard,
    Last edited by cHiPiDle; 22-05-11 at 12:30 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    83Posts

can you list bugs and other not working in server files(skill/item ect)?

ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kuza2007 View Post
    can you list bugs and other not working in server files(skill/item ect)?
    I don't have the information written down, nor am I willing to scavenge for it - so no, I can't help you with that.

MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    22Posts

i have seen the picture the Wood Garden Hard when you present your server Hellfire iris , can you tell me how to unlock the WG Hard ? thanks alot

True MemberRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    343Posts

For example, you can change the location to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\*******.mdf" or any directory you want.

Hope this help.
    Regard,
    Thank you, it was the setting for directory problem.
    Last edited by ptuser; 22-05-11 at 05:14 PM.

ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lawliet741 View Post
    i have seen the picture the Wood Garden Hard when you present your server Hellfire iris , can you tell me how to unlock the WG Hard ? thanks alot
    Hi. Most of this is done via resource\mapdata.txt - let me take a bit to explain that file

This is the mapdata for Circus Normal:
    200 200 loadingmap_image200.dds 0 bgm_map200.mp3 0 1 15 100 6 868003 0 0
    In order from left to right:

200 & 200 = Map ID

loadingmap_image200.dds = Pretty obvious; the loading image

0 = I forget exactly what this is, but it's not really important. A rough translation is "whether to use the terrain"

1 = The .mp3 file for that map's background music

0 = "Repeat Interval" is the rough translation, I assume it pertains to the BGM

1 = The difficulty of the map. This is one of the most interesting variables out there. 0 means it is a normal map. Anything above 0 means it can be used as a dungeon. 1 means normal mode, 2 means hard mode. Strings can be changed around and added to to add different/more modes.

15 = Minimum level required to get in

100 = Maximum level required to get in (Through my testings, this number affected nothing. It didn't limit the max level)

6 = Amount of people allowed in a single instance of the map. 0 means it is "unlimited", and therefore not instanced.

868003 = Item needed to get in to the map

0 = If world PK is on in this map. If it is set to 0, then it's off. If it is set to 1, then world pk is on.

0 = Increased EXP in this map compared to the normal EXP - this is done by percentage. Retail adds 30% EXP to all maps with open PK

After the map data is set correctly, than all you need to do is set the correct spawns and monsters. The monster spawns are monsterregen_ID_DIFFICULTY.
    What this means is that "ID" is the id of the map, and DIFFICULTY is the difficulty of the map (see above), which is usually 0 unless the map is a theme dungeon or something similar.

The npc spawns are npcregen_ID_DIFFICULTY.
    The monster templates are located at monsterlist.txt
    The npc templates are located at npclist.txt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement