ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

Re: What do you want to know?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by ptuser View Post
    I've tried the possible way that I could think of to fix this error, but somehow is unable to solve. After restoring the iris_memberdb and went to user_mapping, i check iris_memberdb and then db_owner then it gives me this errors. I don't think anyone is getting this problem except me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    As I have said previously to you in this thread - this thread is designed for people to ask me questions in regards to currently unknown information involving Iris Online pservers - NOT MSSQL-related issues.

Please take your problem somewhere else. I ask that anyone who wishes to help him do it via visitor or private message, and not this thread. Thank you.

MemberRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    97Posts

can u explain me about the values on the resource\skilllist_effect.txt

what means?

srry bad english

ModeratorRank
    May 2008 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    1,252Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jrw~* View Post
    can u explain me about the values on the resource\skilllist_effect.txt

what means?

srry bad english
    I would much rather teach you in the ways I learn which row does what.

First of all, the file is going need to have something along the lines of this at the top:
    //È¿°úIndex È¿°ú¿¬ÃâÆÄÀϸí Name Index È¿°ú¾ÆÀÌÄÜIndex È¿°úÅøÆÁIndex ¼Ó¼º µµÆ®¼Ó¼º Áö¼Ó µµÆ® ºÐ·ù Á¾¼Ó È¿·Â±×·ì È¿·Â Áߺ¹ºÒ°¡±×·ì ´ÙÁßÁߺ¹ºÒ°¡ ½Ã°£ ¼Ó¼º Áö¼Ó(ä³Î¸µ)½Ã°£ ¹ßµ¿È®·ü Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£1 ½Ã°£1 È¿°ú°ª1 Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£2 ½Ã°£2 È¿°ú°ª2 Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£3 È¿°ú°ª3
    Yes yes, mumble jumble. Wait, no. ^That's screwed up Korean.
    The above crap is taken from skilllist_effect.txt, although most files have something similar.
    Now, time to format it for translation...

Grab only the non-translated crap, and copy paste it in to an empty text file.
    Remove the first "//".
    Highlight one of the big 'spaces' inbetween the random letters. It's usually a bit bigger than a single space, as it is actually a single [TAB]. Copy the [TAB] [big space].
    Ctrl+H[Replace screen]. Replace the [TAB] with "||". Quotation marks not included of course.
    You should now have:
    È¿°úIndex||È¿°ú¿¬ÃâÆÄÀϸí||Name Index||È¿°ú¾ÆÀÌÄÜIndex||È¿°úÅøÆÁIndex||¼Ó¼º||µµÆ®¼Ó¼º||Áö¼Ó µµÆ®||ºÐ·ù||Á¾¼Ó||È¿·Â±×·ì||È¿·Â||Áߺ¹ºÒ°¡±×·ì||´ÙÁßÁߺ¹ºÒ°¡||½Ã°£ ¼Ó¼º||Áö¼Ó(ä³Î¸µ)½Ã°£||¹ßµ¿È®·ü||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£1||½Ã°£1||È¿°ú°ª1||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£2||½Ã°£2||È¿°ú°ª2||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£3||È¿°ú°ª3
    Now, we are going to start spitting them up by line. So, before each "||", we are going to press the [ENTER] button to create a new line.
    Half way done:
    È¿°úIndex
    ||È¿°ú¿¬ÃâÆÄÀϸí
    ||Name Index
    ||È¿°ú¾ÆÀÌÄÜIndex
    ||È¿°úÅøÆÁIndex
    ||¼Ó¼º
    ||µµÆ®¼Ó¼º
    ||Áö¼Ó µµÆ®
    ||ºÐ·ù
    ||Á¾¼Ó
    ||È¿·Â±×·ì||È¿·Â||Áߺ¹ºÒ°¡±×·ì||´ÙÁßÁߺ¹ºÒ°¡||½Ã°£ ¼Ó¼º||Áö¼Ó(ä³Î¸µ)½Ã°£||¹ßµ¿È®·ü||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£1||½Ã°£1||È¿°ú°ª1||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£2||½Ã°£2||È¿°ú°ª2||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£3||È¿°ú°ª3
    Competely done:
    È¿°úIndex
    ||È¿°ú¿¬ÃâÆÄÀϸí
    ||Name Index
    ||È¿°ú¾ÆÀÌÄÜIndex
    ||È¿°úÅøÆÁIndex
    ||¼Ó¼º
    ||µµÆ®¼Ó¼º
    ||Áö¼Ó µµÆ®
    ||ºÐ·ù
    ||Á¾¼Ó
    ||È¿·Â±×·ì
    ||È¿·Â
    ||Áߺ¹ºÒ°¡±×·ì
    ||´ÙÁßÁߺ¹ºÒ°¡
    ||½Ã°£ ¼Ó¼º
    ||Áö¼Ó(ä³Î¸µ)½Ã°£
    ||¹ßµ¿È®·ü
    ||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£1
    ||½Ã°£1
    ||È¿°ú°ª1
    ||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£2
    ||½Ã°£2||È¿°ú°ª2
    ||Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£3
    ||È¿°ú°ª3
    Now, just replace all "||" with nothing, deleting all "||" [once again, quotation marks not included].
    We're almost there:
    È¿°úIndex
    È¿°ú¿¬ÃâÆÄÀϸí
    Name Index
    È¿°ú¾ÆÀÌÄÜIndex
    È¿°úÅøÆÁIndex
    ¼Ó¼º
    µµÆ®¼Ó¼º
    Áö¼Ó µµÆ®
    ºÐ·ù
    Á¾¼Ó
    È¿·Â±×·ì
    È¿·Â
    Áߺ¹ºÒ°¡±×·ì
    ´ÙÁßÁߺ¹ºÒ°¡
    ½Ã°£ ¼Ó¼º
    Áö¼Ó(ä³Î¸µ)½Ã°£
    ¹ßµ¿È®·ü
    Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£1
    ½Ã°£1
    È¿°ú°ª1
    Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£2
    ½Ã°£2È¿°ú°ª2
    Áö¼ÓÈ¿°ú¹øÈ£3
    È¿°ú°ª3
    Now, save the document. Anywhere. As a .txt file. Now, go to Google Translate
    The 'From' translation language is either going to be Korean or Detect - both should work the same.
    The 'To' translation language is your native language, although some languages Google doesn't support very well, thus why I suggest to just use English when at all possible.
    You should see this "Type text or a website address or translate a document." below the translation text box. Click "translate a document". Choose the document we just saved. Translate it!
    Final result:
    Effect Index
    Effective presentation file
    Name Index
    Effect icon Index
    Index tooltip effect
    Property
    Dot properties
    Continuous dot
    Classification
    Dependent
    Effective group
    Effect
    Can not be duplicated groups
    Not multiple redundant
    Time Properties
    Sustainable (channeling) time
    Probability
    Continued effectiveness No. 1
    1 hour
    Hyogwagap 1
    Continued effectiveness No. 2
    2 hours 2 hyogwagap
    Continued effectiveness No. 3
    Hyogwagap 3
    As you can see, Google is by far not perfect. In fact, it's pretty bad when it comes to translating Asian languages. I've tried translating a Chinese private server forum, sort of like RaGEZONE, but Google labeled every 1 out of 3 words as "Erection". No joke, although it was pretty hilarious.

None the less, this is all you have to work with. This is how I learned what each file. So - there you go. Play with it. Best of luck.

MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    45Posts

timebomb, to server "1.18.20001" not save the exp of the guild, you know how to fix this?

Thanks

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    Balcora GateLocation
    1,608Posts

First of all, you people at RZ do a GREAT job!

now, time to ask some weird things:

1) i manage to run "normal server" + circus ( still testing so i dont load the other "themes") but i find a weird thing.. i can buy some teleports to go to places lvl 40+.. but no teleport on map to reach snowfield (to enter circus) at looging area.. anyone know what is the problem, and more important, how to fix it? (im using 1.18 from hellfire - got it from a post here)

2) if i want to run the other "themes" on another pc, need to create the odbc on the pc pointing to the sql server, right? and need to run on the server on that pc, or all of the programs (log server, etc)?

InactiveRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    6Posts

How you masked the ip of your server in your client Hellfire?

In patch.ini?

Where 174.**.*.*** ip in the Hellfire client and how work another ip?

Thank for tips.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    Balcora GateLocation
    1,608Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scion63 View Post

In patch.ini?

Thank for tips.
    wel, i used 2 trick from this forum:
    1) remove the reference to free.dll on irisclient.exe so no need patch.ini

2)used the util IPV4_To_INETD (posted in this forum too) to convert the ip.. BUT on my case dont work at first try, so need to do this:
    a) create a .bat with "irisclient.exe xxxxxxxxxxxxx" where xxxxxxxxxx is the ip converted, run it.. and ofc is not going to work BUT use a program named cports (google it, is free) to detect to what ip is trying to connect irisclient.exe, the convert that new ip again using IPV4_To_INETD and done, the new converted it works perfect.

cant check for links right now, is near 2am and im falling asleep. post here if you have any question. thx
    Last edited by Caosfox; 01-07-11 at 05:45 AM. Reason: too many typos.. i need to sleep

InactiveRank
    Nov 2006 Join Date
    6Posts

THX for the tip that I helped.
    I love u :)

Why the IP is not displayed in clear text in the patch.ini?

Thx for u time
    Last edited by scion63; 01-07-11 at 06:51 AM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    Balcora GateLocation
    1,608Posts

to be honest, i have no idea how patch.ini works. the config.exe shows me only weird characters ( i bet is korean or something) and i have no idea if need to type something, press enter or w/e

DeveloperRank
    Apr 2009 Join Date
    1,628Posts

Hello, I have had the v0.0 source code fully working/compiled about 6months before it was released, I was wondering what differences there are in the v1.18+ files. The v0.0 source seemed very poorly organized, I would imagine it went through a severe rewrite at some point.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    Balcora GateLocation
    1,608Posts

really i have no idea, i use lucky one (1.18kr + 1.18 hellfire client)

InactiveRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    8Posts

how to connect eng client with server?

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    Balcora GateLocation
    1,608Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilordz View Post
    what client? i know how to do it whit hellfire 1.18 one?
    the illusion of friendship is the beginning of heresy.

True MemberRank
    Nov 2009 Join Date
    346Posts

Alright, so I will also be answering everyone's questions as well. Please just ask clear questions and I shall deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by litoral View Post
    timebomb, to server "1.18.20001" not save the exp of the guild, you know how to fix this?

Thanks
    You are using the wrong resource files probably. Try using the same resource files that deal with the guild from the 1.18 resource files. The 1.18 resource files should work on the 1.18.201 files without any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Caosfox View Post
    First of all, you people at RZ do a GREAT job!

now, time to ask some weird things:

1) i manage to run "normal server" + circus ( still testing so i dont load the other "themes") but i find a weird thing.. i can buy some teleports to go to places lvl 40+.. but no teleport on map to reach snowfield (to enter circus) at looging area.. anyone know what is the problem, and more important, how to fix it? (im using 1.18 from hellfire - got it from a post here)

2) if i want to run the other "themes" on another pc, need to create the odbc on the pc pointing to the sql server, right? and need to run on the server on that pc, or all of the programs (log server, etc)?
    Your issue is that your navfield/mapdata files probably have missing files or they aren't configured correctly. I'd be willing to look at your files via teamviewer. Add me on msn:
    Spanky@zumina.net

As long as you don't ask me to set up your server, I am willing to give you some points.

Quote Originally Posted by scion63 View Post

In patch.ini?

Thank for tips.
    Lucky has released the tool for the patch.ini in his thread because I requested him to release the tool. It should be in one of the threads that he started.

Quote Originally Posted by Caosfox View Post
    to be honest, i have no idea how patch.ini works. the config.exe shows me only weird characters ( i bet is korean or something) and i have no idea if need to type something, press enter or w/e
    Patch.ini is basically your IP but encoded so people wouldn't be able to figure out what your IP is. Of course this could be worked around, but thats another discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by dLethal View Post
    Hello, I have had the v0.0 source code fully working/compiled about 6months before it was released, I was wondering what differences there are in the v1.18+ files. The v0.0 source seemed very poorly organized, I would imagine it went through a severe rewrite at some point.
    As far as I know the v0.0 has a few differences:
    -Guild system is different, guild exp system/skills aren't put in.
    -v1.0+ seem to have a few different skills that wasn't in v0.0 (Like Hellfire (the aoe) doesn't work in the original version among other skills)
    -There isn't a pre-made "newbie" guild which encourages new players to chat alongside other community members.
    -There isn't an auto-walking system so players can go automatically to other maps to finish guild quests faster.
    -There aren't any instance dungeons in the beta version.
    -A few columns have been added to item_define file (That might not be the exact name but you get the point), as well to a few item definitions aren't defined.
    -Security is a major issue in this version. Somehow in this version, as long as you have a gm client and know the box of the server, you can have gm authority and crash the server.

This is all that is on the top of my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ilordz View Post
    There is no english client. You edit the language files in the language folder.
    Last edited by ZuminaSpanky; 06-07-11 at 08:35 PM.

Alpha MaleRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    Balcora GateLocation
    1,608Posts

thx a lot ZuminaSpanky, finaly fixed the teleport problem using the file mapchangepos.txt from client 1.19 (resource.pack file) looks like hellfire 1.18 was missing a lot of portals, around 15-20 portals)

i keep im mind the team server if something goes really wrong. thx a lot
    Last edited by Caosfox; 07-07-11 at 01:02 AM.
    the illusion of friendship is the beginning of heresy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement