Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012)

Reaction score
This thread is purely made for those who are having trouble with the broken links. As other users around this section just don't care to restore their links (Not gonna name any of their names, but it's obviously who..).

Ok so here are the 1.18 Server files:

Mirror 1.18 server files mirror:

Credits for uploading this - Yeikel

1.18 Client:

MU links:

Wingless Client 1.18.part1.exe (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part2.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part3.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part4.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part5.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part6.rar (200.0 MB)

Wingless Client 1.18.part7.rar (3.9 MB)

1.18 client mirror:

Credits for uploading this - Yeikel

MF links:

note:
If you are getting a Split Archive Blocked error from mediafire please create a mediafire account and log in and try to DL again. If same result save the files in your account then download from your account.
Or
Use a premium link generator to download the parts.

1.10/1.18 webserver:

Thread that can help you get on track with setting up your server:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f641/bunch-tutorials-stuff-859016/

All credits go to the people who made this possible.

UPDATE: Working client with gmtool.

Language Patch:

runup_c.rar (43.0 MB)

In GMTool.exe, just type converted IP and set yourself to GM in database.

P.S: If any of the download links get outdated Post something on my profile or send me a PM. And i will gladly re-upload them.

And please DO NOT spam in this thread, look for something first before you ask.

~ Tidie10 ~

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh, nice, fresh links again, sadly nothing new, but i guess soon we will have something new.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know im asking much but could you or someone else post a link for the client in mediafire, because rapidshare has a download rate of 20 to 29 kbs and that's like a 15 to 19 hour download.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can this be played lan first, before setting it up online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It can be played on LAN, just follow my tutorial in the Tutorial section without opening ports or adding your Wan-ip to the configs. And you're good to go :)

Does it mean that I can also make custom items, maps, monster, etc. ? if not, can you tell me what tools needed for making such things? or the gm accounts also included in there? or its already on the tutorials?

It can be played on LAN, just follow my tutorial in the Tutorial section without opening ports or adding your Wan-ip to the configs. And you're good to go :)

Does it mean that I can also make custom items, maps, monster, etc. ? if not, can you tell me what tools needed for making such things? or the gm accounts also included in there? or its already on the tutorials?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yop, you can make your own maps cus. Items, monster, but you will need Gamebryo 2.3-2.6 + maya, max3d + Source Code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yop, you can make your own maps cus. Items, monster, but you will need Gamebryo 2.3-2.6 + maya, max3d + Source Code.

where can I get maya? can I use autodesk 3ds max? or do I need all those three files you mentioned?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thanks! last question, do I still need to setup the sql database for this to be able to connect into the game even if its offline/lan?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
GM account you can easly change by edit in account (member_info) Slevel to 1 from 5 :) but GMClient is not available for these files :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1.18 Client:

Cannot download....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Download not available
The file of the above link no longer exists. This could be for several reasons:
The file was deleted by the user who uploaded it.
The file contained illegal contents and was deleted from our servers by our Anti-Abuse team.
The link is incorrect.
The server is busy and can not process the request.
File not found. (e029a7af)

Back