Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012)

Reaction score
Hi Tidie10, how to change IP for irisclient? please help me

Oh come on, man.

Make a shortcut, open the shortcut with properties, and do it like this..
dd - [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
I have this error
tidie10 - [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) - RaGEZONE Forums

I use new client of you, "UPDATE: Working client with gmtool."

Only GMTool works with that client, you need to install Visual Studio 2005 with SP1 to fix the sxstrace error. Look at the tutorial section for my old client.
I never said the irisclient.exe worked with this client. Since i'm still working on this client.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) [requesting assistance]

The server is running fine...but when I attempt to connect to the client... the client sees the server. It has the channel name visible. Click on it..enter the log in information....and.. the client hangs for a bit then says "unable to connect to server". any ideas ? Just noticed ...in the server tool...SvrNo is 0 and ChnNo is 0 . But the gs reports server #1 and channel #1 started. 0o

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Here is the server running...and server error.. server num and channel num  zero - [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) - RaGEZONE Forums Server running 1 - [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) - RaGEZONE Forums

You can see the gs reports server number and channel number....but the other pic...servertool does not have server number nor channel number.. -.-

Attachments

Last edited:
Reaction score

Here is the server running...and server error..View attachment 138728View attachment 138729

You can see the gs reports server number and channel number....but the other pic...servertool does not have server number nor channel number.. -.-

I don't know how many times i've said this already.. The server needs to be pinging in servertool...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I don't know how many times i've said this already.. The server needs to be pinging in servertool...
My sincerest apologizes....but I do not know what that means....also...in none of the tutorials....(the video tutorial included) is pinging mentioned, demonstrated, or otherwise pointed out. So then, is this pinging in server tool, a step that was omitted from , literally, all the tutorials? And if so, might one inquire as to why ? Seems to be a significant step in the server-setup process. I can say with all certainty, that I followed the written tutorial and video tutorial to the absolute letter...and it does not work as it is presented.

Last edited:
Reaction score

My sincerest apologizes....but I do not know what that means....also...in none of the tutorials....(the video tutorial included) is pinging mentioned, demonstrated, or otherwise pointed out. So then, is this pinging in server tool, a step that was omitted from , literally, all the tutorials? And if so, might one inquire as to why ? Seems to be a significant step in the server-setup process. I can say with all certainty, that I followed the written tutorial and video tutorial to the absolute letter...and it does not work as it is presented.

Look at the picture below. If it not ping'ing then it might be because you did not set up IP adresses correctly, or ports were not opened correctly.

server%20num%20and%20channel%20num%20%20zero - [Re-release] 1.18 files (Updated Links 07/28/2012) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Help.. from execute sql to input in on database, i have seen some problem already, looks like the sql missing line.
but im still go on.

and when i try to INSTALL LS & GS, its error missing table and etc.
help please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
UPDATE: Working client with gmtool.

Language Patch:

runup_c.rar (43.0 MB)

In GMTool.exe, just type converted IP and set yourself to GM in database.

P.S: If any of the download links get outdated Post something on my profile or send me a PM. And i will gladly re-upload them.

And please DO NOT spam in this thread, look for something first before you ask.

~ Tidie10 ~

Can anyone re-upload Working client with gmtool :*: ?

Back