Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Iris 1.18 (Server+Client+GM tool v1.18.18061, Source SOKE v1.18, etc)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i was just woundering if someone could help me i can manage to compile all the needed files correctly for this to run but when i run the client no matter what i try and change in the code the second password/pin dialog doesnt show up is there a fix for this or couldnt someone suggest anything to try thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
my compile without error, i used pack tool from reflax and client just create a dmp file...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Do you have VS2008 and all of it's components installed? This client if it's compiled doesn't work without it.

Yes, i'm using VS2008, but which client stand alone work ? i see someone had changed the pack password and it's work for everyone. Btw i'm using source form this thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i was woundering if someone could help me i managed to recompile everything using the source inside source.7z on the first post but in the game i cant seem to use items e.g. health potions, return scrolls etc.. ive tried clicking them in the inventory and the hotkey bar i have tried all the fixes i can find even the ones not linked to this problem and i have tried all databases and scripts with no luck everything else is running fine apart from this is the only error i have. please help

as you can see in the image it just says cannot use this item but i cant find a reason why

cHiPiDle - [Release] Iris 1.18 (Server+Client+GM tool v1.18.18061, Source SOKE v1.18, etc) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
depends how you define works good

its is fully compilable and you can enter game play with little problems but its old source code and buggy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@holchan there is several bugs in the code for instance when your inventory gets too full sometimes it will crash the client with a buffer overun error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@holchan
Friends do you still hava a link with Full Pack: 3.88Gb
old link was not worked...
help!
Thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there, i have 1 problem... with gm tool. (used ur client). Well, when i entering game with gmtool i cant walk,run. It`s blocking my movement, could someone help me with that?

Back