Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Iris 1.18 Single IP Setup

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A quick note about this release.

NOTE said:
I was approached by the user siemacho @ragezone asking for the files for setting up IRIS on a single ip server. I eventually agreed to provide the files under the following conditions. He agreed to pay 20$ USD, not for the files, but simply for my time spent on the files, and that the files would be released on ragezone because he was not buying the files, merely buying my time. Needless to say he wanted to change the conditions to private release. Since the work is already done, I will release it. If anybody wants to donate the 20$ for my time send me a message :).

Alright well here for release is the currently released IRIS 1.18 JP files modified and setup to run on a single WAN IP address.

It is rather common for the average person wanting to run a server to have only 1 or 2 IP addresses, where as this game server requires 9 for all files setup. This setup eliminates that problem. Using this package you are able to start all servers, GameServer1, GameServer2, PVPServer1, PVPServer2, TutorialServer, and the 4 dungeon/event servers.

README.TXT
Code:
IRIS 1.18 SINGLE IP PACKAGE - CREATED / RELEASED @RAGEZONE BY REFLAX~

INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.

PART 1:
	1. COPY ALL FILES TO C:\IRIS OR ANY OTHER LOCAL DRIVE. (IT IS BEST TO KEEP A SHORT FILE PATH)
	2. INSTALL THE DATABASE. (NOT INCLUDED WITH THIS RELEASE, AVAILABLE FREELY ON WEB)
	3. CONFIGURE AND SETUP ODBC SETTINGS.

PART 2:
	1. OPEN IP_INSTALL.BAT (RIGHT CLICK, SELECT EDIT).
	2. CHANGE ALL <NETWORK_NAME> TO THE NAME OF YOUR CURRENT NETWORK CONNECTION. (USUALLY Local Area Network)
	3. SAVE, CLOSE, AND DOUBLE CLICK IP_INSTALL.BAT
	4. LET IT RUN AND FINISH, IT WILL CLOSE WHEN FINISHED.

PART 3:
	1. OPEN EVERY .CFG FILE IN NOTEPAD. (ONE BY ONE IF YOU WISH)
	2. CHANGE ALL <WAN_IP> TO YOUR CURRENT IP. (VISIT HTTP://IPCHICKEN.COM FOR YOUR wAN_IP)
	3. SAVE AND CLOSE ALL .CFG FILES. (NOTHING ELSE IN THEM NEEDS CHANGED)

PART 4:
	1. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COPY OF A HEX EDITOR.
	2. DOWNLOAD A HEX EDITOR IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE ONE. (HERE IS A GOOD ONE http://www.hexworkshop.com/ )
	3. INSTALL THEN LAUNCH THE HEX EDITOR.
	4. OPEN EVERY .EXE FILE IN THE HEX EDITOR. (ONE BY ONE IF YOU WISH)
	5. SEARCH FOR THE FOLLOWING HEX STRING 49524953000000004952495344425041535300000000 (SOME MAY HAVE 0, 1, OR 2 FOUND)
	6. YOU WILL COME TO THE FOLLOWING STRING IRIS....IRISDBPASS....
	7. REPLACE THE WORD IRIS WITH YOUR DATABASE USERNAME. (IT IS BEST TO KEEP THE SAME LENGTH)
	8. REPLACE THE WORD IRISDBPASS WITH YOUR DATABASE PASSWORD. (IT IS BEST TO KEEP THE SAME LENGTH)
	9. SAVE ALL FILES.

PART 5:
	1. LAUNCH GS_INSTALL.BAT

PART 6:
	1. LAUNCH AD_1.BAT
	2. LAUNCH LD_1.BAT
	3. LAUNCH LS_1.BAT
	4. LAUNCH GS_1.BAT
	5. LAUNCH GS_2.BAT
	6. LAUNCH GS_CIRCUS.BAT
	7. LAUNCH GS_DECOMUSS.BAT
	8. LAUNCH GS_PVP1.BAT
	9. LAUNCH GS_PVP2.BAT
	10. LAUNCH GS_RIOHA.BAT
	11. LAUNCH GS_TUTORIAL.BAT
	12. LAUNCH GS_UTGARDEN.BAT

PART 7:
	1. LAUNCH SERVERTOOL.EXE
	2. TICK THE CHECK BOX NEXT TO THE LOGIN SERVER
	3. PRESS USER ON
	4. LOGIN AND ENJOY~

ADDITIONAL NOTES
	1. THE SERVERTOOL WILL NOT SHOW ALL SERVERS CURRENTLY ON, THIS IS A SIDE EFFECT OF 1 IP SETUP.
	2. YOU MAY HAVE BATTLE FIELD SPAM, PLAY AROUND WITH THE PVP SETTING FOR EACH CONFIG IF YOU WANT.
	3. HAVE FUN.

Troubleshooting said:
If you run Install_IP.bat and your internet stops working, follow these simple steps.

1. Goto control panel => Network => Network Connections.
2. Right click your internet connection (Usually Local Area Connection).
3. Click Properties.
4. Select Internet Protocol Version 4.
5. Click Properties
6. Tick obtain an IP Address automatically.
7. Click Ok and Close.
8. Your internet is now restored to normal state.

If you had to follow the steps above and you want to use this pack, follow the directions below.

1. Make sure your internet is working by visiting
2. If it is not, follow the 1-8 steps above to fix it.
3. Click start -> run
4. Type cmd hit enter
5. Type ipconfig /all hit enter
6. Scroll up till you see your network settings for your current internet connection (Usually Local Area Connection)
7. Copy down IPv4 Address, subnet mask, and Default Gateway.
8. Goto control panel => Network => Network Connections.
9. Right click your internet connection (Usually Local Area Connection).
10. Click Properties.
11. Select Internet Protocol Version 4.
12. Click Properties
13. Tick use the following ip address
14. Fill in 3 the fields with the data you copied
15. Click Ok and close.
16. Verify your internet works by visiting
17. Run IP_INSTALL.bat again
18. Verify your internet works by visiting
19. If it does work, continue with IRIS README.
20. If it does not work, try doing it again maybe you missed a step or made a mistake.

ld_1.bat wont load!

Open ld_1.bat and change it like below.
LOGDEMON_BROADCAST_SEND(IPv4): 192.168.5.255
LOGDEMON_BROADCAST_RECV(IPv4): 192.168.5.1
LOGIN_PORT: 16002
GAME_PORT: 16004
LOG_PORT: 16000

Extra Notes~
Ok to anybody reading from this point, this package will mainly work on dedicated box's only. Those who use a router in your house to connect will not be able do this.

Easiest way to check is to goto

start -> run -> type CMD -> hit enter
in the new window type

ipconfig /all

look for "Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:"
then under there look for "IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : <WAN_IP>(Preferred)"

If it shows there this method will work for you, if it shows a LAN_IP, it will not.

If you just want to play offline or run the server so only you can connect, just change all <WAN_IP> in every file to your <LAN_IP>.

You can also setup your router to forward all port requests to the correct local ip :).

Download Link:

If you re-share this please leave the readme.txt in tact and give proper credit. If this has helped you please click like :).

97 Downloads so far.

Password is my username in lowercase.

Regards
Reflax.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sadly file not found appear.

Try now, I was moving the file to a separate directory for about 15min, you must have downloaded when I was doing this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok. Its working right now. Will try this setup after finish downloading. Thanks for the upload.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well done!!
thanks very much for sharing
this is what i really need

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok. Its working right now. Will try this setup after finish downloading. Thanks for the upload.

No problem, I am not just the up-loader, but the creator of said files, took me a fair amount of time to work all the problems out of this setup + files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this file got password? It ask for a password when I was trying to extract it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Reflax for this release :):
But I have a problem there:

I edited and ran IP_INSTALL.bat
Then I lost internet connection
I didn't know how to solve but uninstalled these IP :(:

Do you know why :(:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks Reflax for this release :):
But I have a problem there:

I edited and ran IP_INSTALL.bat
Then I lost internet connection
I didn't know how to solve but uninstalled these IP :(:

Do you know why :(:

One moment while I check this for you, I have to transfer the files off my laptop I just got off work :).

Ok the reason for this is because you are using a DHCP for your network. This package is mainly for those running it on a dedicated server with 1 ip address. I will attempt to explain to you how to set your computer to a static ip address instead of DHCP so you can use this package.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Ok see my original post on how to proceed if you lose your internet connection etc.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does your config compatible with router setup, cause when I check all of the cfg files, each of it are using different port. And the ip subnet also different with my router setup. I guess I have to use my own ip range and port then. Is that possible?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does your config compatible with router setup, cause when I check all of the cfg files, each of it are using different port. And the ip subnet also different with my router setup. I guess I have to use my own ip range and port then. Is that possible?

No, you do not need to change anything else but the WAN ip and it should work fine.

My router setup uses 192.168.1.*, 192.168.2.*, and 192.168.3.* and adding 192.168.5.* works fine.

Add 1 ip address, and then ping it, you should get a reply usually 1ms.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sadly your config does't work with my router. Unless if I use bridging. Will do some more testing.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sadly your config does't work with my router. Unless if I use bridging. Will do some more testing.

What is it doing that it is not working?
Login msn ill help you sort it if im still awake

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Reflax! :):

But I really don't know what's wrong with my IP (dynamic IP). I can only start server by using local IP (192.168.****), but not WAN IP (my IP now looks like "123.24.80.38"). Is it impossible to use dynamic IP? :(:

Sorry for my stupid question again. :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much Reflax.

But here I'm using local server. What I did;

Added 1 more line in IP_INSTALL.bat

netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.1.2 255.255.255.0 (used like WAN IP)
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.1 255.255.255.0
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.2 255.255.255.0
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.3 255.255.255.0
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.4 255.255.255.0
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.5 255.255.255.0
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.6 255.255.255.0
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.7 255.255.255.0
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.8 255.255.255.0
netsh interface ip add address "modem" 192.168.5.9 255.255.255.0

Works perfectly :drool: :thumbup:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks Reflax! :):

But I really don't know what's wrong with my IP (dynamic IP). I can only start server by using local IP (192.168.****), but not WAN IP (my IP now looks like "123.24.80.38"). Is it impossible to use dynamic IP? :(:

Sorry for my stupid question again. :(:

Sorry if your ip changes a lot it not an easy fix. It involves stoping / starting server alot or using something like hamachi or w/e that is called.

Back