Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Iris-Extreme's Patch Maker

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is a copy of Iris-Extremes patch maker, I guess they wrote the app back when they first launched.

Directions:
  1. Extract to a new folder, any folder is fine.
  2. Enter the specific folder for the patches you want to create, (Client for the games client files, Patcher for the game updater etc.)
  3. Put your updates in folder 'updates'
  4. Run start.bat
  5. Wait for it to complete
  6. Upload your patchs from 'patchs' folder.

Additional Notes:
  • I left some files in there to show you how to place them correctly.
  • There is 2 different versions for a reason, the patcher version does not create the needed pak layouts, it is just for patching things in the updater needs or the updater itself.
  • The 3 pak files in \script\ folder need to be patched in their complete form. EG: Unpack your direct, interface, and resource files and copy the entire folder over for use. The reason for this is because it uses a pak inside a pak to update correctly.
  • This will only create patch files for the official launcher and updater that Iris uses.
  • No I will not create any more mirrors, when these are dead, they are dead. All mirrors are the same file, you only need to download it once.

Mirrors:

Password is reflax

Press Like if this helped you :).

If there is interest I will release the rest of their tools.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you reflax, as always you are very kind and very good in details.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks Reflax for ur helpful releases.

but till now I even don't know what exactly to do with my client, which launcher files should be used, how to config updater to point to my own server, and where (in the updater) to change the official unpack password with my client's.

EDITED: Now I know which launcher files should be used and already changed the password with mine, but still don't know how to config launcher exactly. The client files became damaged after using the patcher all the time :( Plz tell me how should I config it.

EDITED 2nd: I configed all link to patchlist and changed the password in patcher file to my client's password. Now I can run patcher normally, but the pack files after patching become unusable, the password goes wrong to something I did not config. Then, is the problem here about the patcher file, or the patchlist ?

EDITED 3rd: OK i'm done my work with the patcher. Thank you Reflax, for ur wonderful releases all the time. Also thanks to everyone, who always silently comes & leaves in silent, that makes me wanna be crazy to do my best for my own works.

Sorry for my bad english and thank you once-once-once-once again.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, what is the password generated by the exe?

which exe do you mean? if you used official client's exes, then the password would be the same as PACK files' unpack password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody still have this please reupload again :):

Back