Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Iris Official WebSite (.ASPX)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello, I was look for some files on code175 and I find this, I really don't know if that was released, so here you go.

Download Link:
Mirror: by: Yeikel
PS: If you like that, don't miss "Like" button :thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
thx for the release, but i got error here

i'm using win server 2008 64bit, is it because i'm using 64 bit??

thank you.

btw, can you post the web image, i want to see it... :)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This WebSite is from Official JPN or KOR server, you can look on SWF thats in brown color, and irs profesional WebSite, and its not that much easy to setup it, you must look for all settings and try to figure it out, good luck :)

Reaction score
This WebSite is from Official JPN or KOR server, you can look on SWF thats in brown color, and irs profesional WebSite, and its not that much easy to setup it, you must look for all settings and try to figure it out, good luck :)
ok, i've see JPN Official, it's amazing.
well, i thought you're already set it up, thx anyway :D

Another fine CodeSkilLs release!
have you tried set it up??

Update :
finally, i can set it up..
it's quite easy though..you just need to edit web.config, set system dns on ODBC, use .net classic application pool, and then set application pool in IIS7 to enable 32bit apps to true.hope this gonna help for others.

my problem were from there (didn't enabled 32bit apps to true). here is the

now i have to translate all the text to english -.-
btw, how did you "rip" this CodeSkilLs..??

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good Job mate! as I told on code175 I was looking for some Iris Tools, and In JPN and KOR they dont translate Iris so all Iris files are like "Iris+(a lot of chines words).rar or .7z" In the FTP is 80% files with pass, so this was luck ! Please mate, can you letter mate Tutorial? you can add me to skype if you want and I will create it (You can find it in my profile), Thx!

Reaction score
Good Job mate! as I told on code175 I was looking for some Iris Tools, and In JPN and KOR they dont translate Iris so all Iris files are like "Iris+(a lot of chines words).rar or .7z" In the FTP is 80% files with pass, so this was luck ! Please mate, can you letter mate Tutorial? you can add me to skype if you want and I will create it (You can find it in my profile), Thx!

you're right, a lot of files with pass..that's too bad.
btw, i sent you PM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is an mirror(just to prevent the situation of getting deleted) :

Back